TP Price Drops (was Goodbye old friends...)

Shirlias.8104

@Kal Spiro.9745 said:Are these the current prices, or have these all dropped significantly? If they dropped, what's happening to lower the cost? Please tell me thick leather doesn't use 4 mats anymore.

Prices dropped.I am not sure but i think is something related to ls4 ( i didn't play nor i know how the new map is supposed to work ).However, Mithril, Elder wood and silk cloth have now a higher price.

From the little bit I understand via the assorted trading and economy tools, it looks like there's been a steady decline in the last 24 hours. Maybe the new map is a solid source of these items and it's pushing the prices down? Although ecto looks like it may have stabilized, at least for the time being, right around 24s. Can only wait and see what it does in the long run.

@Shirlias.8104 said:Goodbye Hardened leather 16s each...Goodbye Eye of Kormir 1s each...Goodbye Thick leather section 1.50s each...Goodbye Globe of Ectoplasm 27s each...Goodbye Exotic Collection PoF Weapons 60g each...

We had fun together playing TP :cry:

Goodbye Trading Post speculator

Let’s explain the trading post. The trading post is like day trading. And the value of things depend how many are produced. So if more ancient wood are produced and orichalcum. The price go down. It’s like buying cards like Yugioh and Pokémon and magic. You can ether buy full price from online. Which is the tp. Or you can get a booster and randomly get it. Which is like salvaging.

Since arenanet made more mass to have ancient, elderwood, orichalcum ore etc. these prices go down because we have a full map that adds more to be produced. If there’s more ways to get something, the less value something will be. It’s exactly how real life things are defined as the price of something. Just like the gems when pof launches. Gold to gem conversion got down to 80 gold for 400. So now it’s back to 110 gold for 400. The more ways to get it the less it is. Which I understand.

Even though the game is fake, gems is considered a real currency. So when you have a currency that people pay for, you have to have real value of things. It’s pretty cool actually. Just don’t sell those mats and save them. Then when prices are higher sell them.

Archived