Your class rankings after 'balance?'

Interpretor.3091

WARNING: shitposting Incoming.. Spvpmode only. Use ranks S-D, S being best/meta, and F being absolute shit. Explain if you want.

Rank S

• Scourge
  • Firebrand
  • Mirage

Rank A

• Spellbreaker
  • Holosmith
  • Daredevil/Core D/p

Rank B

• Dragonhunter
  • Core Warrior
  • S/D thief
  • Soulbeast
  • Druud
  • Condi mes

Rank C

• Scrapper
  • Reaper
  • Burn guardian
  • PP thief
  • Scepter Ele
  • Staff Daredevil
  • Herald Rev
  • Condi thief
  • Core guardian
  • GS Mesmer

Rank D

• Weaver
  • Ventari Rev
  • Condi warrior
  • Condi thief
  • condi Engi
  • Core Necro

Rank F

• Everything else/rest of core/HoT specs

Pretty good list, would move druid up to A as spellbreaker nerfs have given it a pretty solid purpose again. Also no clue why you put core P/D in A tier even if you meant core D/P I haven't really seen it so no idea why it would be that high. Also GS mirage is at least B tier, Zeromis won the NA monthly using it so it can't be that bad. Also weaver should be c tier though there are a bunch of distinct builds people are using with it so lumping them all together probably isn't wise.

Condi Chrono (Dont call it Mes) and S/D thief belong on A tier.

Weaver belongs on B Tier along with Core Ele.

Mirage is arguably A tier but at the top of the list, solid A+. Popular build Struggles with Explosives Holo and can't match Scourge/Firebrand in teamfighting.

Druid is viable side node, on the A tier due to mobility and sustain.

I’m guessing that you mean D/P and not P/D for daredevil, but I wouldn’t put core thief on the same level.

I’m surprised by how few D/P thief’s I see, but my guess is that this is largely because of how many people have adopted Deadeye just because it’s new or because the spammy condi and S/P builds are easier to learn. D/P tends to play pretty differently than most PvP builds from a strategic perspective and there’s not a lot of guides for new players to learn this.

Lol this ranking is actually pretty accurate. Herald rev is actually c rank ffs. I like how the only revenant builds are c and below. Its so funny because this class was complained about the most at the start of HoT. Then Anet had to nerf it 2 years straight

"To bring it in line with other classes"

@Ragion.2831 said:Lol this ranking is actually pretty accurate. Herald rev is actually c rank kitten. I like how the only revenant builds are c and below. Its so funny because this class was complained about the most at the start of HoT. Then Anet had to nerf it 2 years straight

People don't like getting spawn camped ebg. That's the only reason I can see for its nerfs. Season 1-4 when the majority of the nerfs happened it was never even the top 3 performing specs.

@Dahkeus.8243 said:I’m guessing that you mean D/P and not P/D for daredevil, but I wouldn’t put core thief on the same level.

I’m surprised by how few D/P thief’s I see, but my guess is that this is largely because of how many people have adopted Deadeye just because it’s new or because the spammy condi and S/P builds are easier to learn. D/P tends to play pretty differently than most PvP builds from a strategic perspective and there’s not a lot of guides for new players to learn this.

I also think the uc nerf pushed a decent amount of people away from the spec

Good list for the most part except for a few things. Druid is 100% A tier and is a better side node pick over SB, but SB is close and should stay in A. As for your C list there's a bunch of things there that should be in either D or F tier like reaper, herald, and scrapper. Those 3 are actually just useless in a meta where there's always a scourge every game. I have yet to see a non useless rev/reaper/scrapper. Even god tier revs like toker struggle to do anything in this meta.

@Ragion.2831 said:Lol this ranking is actually pretty accurate. Herald rev is actually c rank kitten. I like how the only revenant builds are c and below. Its so funny because this class was complained about the most at the start of HoT. Then Anet had to nerf it 2 years straight

Herald is beyond horrible, imo you are literally throwing the game by playing 1.

@OP P/P is very effective and directly counters scourge, a good P/P thief will run an entire enemy team through the ground if there is no heavy reflects / projectile hate up. Even if there is, you should be running DD and can still decap very well. I put it at least rank B with rank A potential.

Also core D/P is not near DD D/P

Unbiased collection of rankings based on different scenarios, if you have a problem with any of my ranking..do point out why and I will try to explain my point:

Above average player

-Team setting- ; -1vs1- ; -Outnumbered-S)
Scourge ; Condi Mirage ; Condi MirageFirebrand ;

A)Spellbreaker ; Spellbreaker ; SpellbreakerDruid ; Druid ; DruidChrono/MIrage ( condi ) ; Condi Chrono ; Condi ChronoHolosmith ; Holosmith ; DragonHunterDragonHunter ; DragonHunter ;
Herald ; Herald ;S/D thief ; Soulbeast ;

B)
Soulbeast ; S/D thief ; Soulbeast
Core Guardian ; Core Guardian ; Holosmith
Core warrior ; Core Warrior ; Core Guardian
Fresh air ele core ; Scourge ; Core Warrior

C)Tempest ; Reaper ; Thief
Renegade ; Weaver ; Reaper
Core Ranger ;Weaver ;

S (is for Scourges)

• Firebrands with Scourge friends

The Rest (A-F)

• Things that have even a small chance of being somewhat fun to play against

I am just so sick of this established S tier. Everything from F to A can still have fun fights, but Scourges (and their support Firebrands) are just still so goddamn monstrously easy to play.

I just did a game closer to silver (QQ Scourges vs Power Reaper) and the enemy team had double scourge. They had the collective intellect of a rat carcass. Stood still through heavy channeled damage, were slow on their abilities, sometimes lost 1v1 to a GS reaper...but still, if they targeted you, it was 60,000 condition damage in about 3 seconds and no hope of any boon uptime.

^ There are two issues with scourge. It is extremely easy to play (put shade on point and press buttons. congratulations). And it scales extremely well with strong support (Firebrand is also brokenly strong, and is perfect at covering scourge's weaknesses). If everyone were a top tier player and firebrand didn't exist, scourge would be balanced, as it's very easy to focus down otherwise, with its game-worst access to active defenses. But this is not the world we live in. Scourge needs some fixes to make it less faceroll. I've suggested making shades not instant damage. make them reactable and avoidable, and then we'd be solid.

Archived