Whats the portion of your ar that is converted with the fractals potions?

zealex.9410

You can get a maximum of 45 AR from the augmentations. 30% of 45 is 13.5 bonus stats per stack. Or 67.5 per potion. Is it a lot? Yea. Is it significant? Not in my opinion. Still though, it does seem like maybe @Benjamin Arnold.3457 may have forgotten about this conversion when making these augmentations? Because he didn't mention it when he was talking about how these augmentations are supposed to be small boosts to your character.

@OriOri.8724 said:You can get a maximum of 45 AR from the augmentations. 30% of 45 is 13.5 bonus stats per stack. Or 67.5 per potion. Is it a lot? Yea. Is it significant? Not in my opinion. Still though, it does seem like maybe @Benjamin Arnold.3457 may have forgotten about this conversion when making these augmentations? Because he didn't mention it when he was talking about how these augmentations are supposed to be small boosts to your character.

It should remain as it is. It doesnt hurt anyone and its the least it can have for its cost.

@OriOri.8724 said:These are intended to be for rewards sake. Ben said so himself. They are prestige items first and foremost. They are, by design mind you, not supposed to be worth the cost of buying them.0

At the current pricing, they certainly are prestige items.

Even at 65 stats per potion you are looking at insane amounts of gold and frelics required. The boost is in no relation to the cost.

Let's not pretend like these bonuses will be available for evryone right off the bat.

Prestige doesn't mean useless I think.

You buy these for the prestige buying them for the extra stats wouldnt be worth the pruchase in any way. The existance of these stats just makes the whole package more apealing to ppl as for example id never go for these if it wasnt for the stats veteran or not.

These werent the rewards i was looking for but the stts only make them apealing to me and motivate me to keep playing fractals.

Archived