What happened to Istan daily AP?

Fenom.9457

This is quite possibly the cruelest thing I've seen this year. Finally, something to help people behind catch up (I'm not even a new player but I'm still behind), and it's taken away after a few days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And now my daily AP isn't on an even 10! WHY?! Why must we all suffer? And honestly, I didn't expect this, but seeing it made me extremely happy, and it being gone has lowered my expectations and faith. Between this and the unprecedented level of lag and crash frequency I may step back for a few months

It was a bug. They fixed the bug. As far as I know it wasn't actually giving AP anyway just saying +1ap when you did the dailies. Whether it should or should not actually be implemented I don't know about, but anet didn't do anything wrong by fixing something they didn't intend to occur imo.

@Jwake.7013 said:It was a bug. They fixed the bug. As far as I know it wasn't actually giving AP anyway just saying +1ap when you did the dailies. Whether it should or should not actually be implemented I don't know about, but anet didn't do anything wrong by fixing something they didn't intend to occur imo.

I did, there is now an odd number of points on the daily. I got over 10 points

@Fenom.9457 said:This is quite possibly the cruelest thing I've seen this year.Cruel? How do you figure? it was a bug; bugs get fixed.

If ANet wants to do something about AP for 2-4 year veterans, then let's hope that they do it purposefully and not by leaving in place a bug that might have ramifications down the road (including improperly setting people's expectations about what to expect in the next map).

Archived