[NA][PvX] LF Social Oceanic Guild — Guild Wars 2 Forums

[NA][PvX] LF Social Oceanic Guild

Hi Readers,

I've been a player on and off since release. I've been with the same guild since release but after 5 years most of them have stopped playing and now I'm looking for new people to play with.

I'm on Yaks Bend and do pretty much everything. Timezone is GMT +8 and I play mostly in the evenings so ideally I'm looking for an oceanic guild. Most importantly though I'm looking for a group of people I can play, with so a small to medium social guild would be good.

Feel free to send me a message in game if you want any more information or think I would be a good fit for your guild :)

Comments

• Sovereign.1093Sovereign.1093 Member ✭✭✭✭

willing to transfer servers? we hoping to fill nsp sea, ocx.

Slayers Xd is my guild. We run open 10pm gmt plus 8. based in nsp. =)

If yes, send me a message and you are welcome here

Not Even Coverage is the Only broken thing in WVW.

• @Sovereign.1093 said:

Sorry sir, but what server are you guys on? I'm new and also looking for the same thing

• Sovereign.1093Sovereign.1093 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Jin.3920 said:

@Sovereign.1093 said:

Sorry sir, but what server are you guys on? I'm new and also looking for the same thing

Northern Shiverspeak :)

Not Even Coverage is the Only broken thing in WVW.

• Timezone is GMT +8 and I play mostly in the evenings so ideally I'm looking for an oceanic guild.

Hi there,
    I just have to ask if you're on GMT +8 why are you looking for an oceanic guild? Wouldn't SEA cater better to your timezone? If that option is also open to you, check out the Charter Vanguard, about half the guild is GMT +8.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.