Guess this is Anet's solution to Scourge

Crinn.7864

Well as a legit rune, it doesn't seem funny to me since you'll have to sacrifice whatever else you want in a rune just to counter scourge and similar condi builds. I for one can't exactly do this because any changes to my current build makes mine much less competitive/versatile/useful

@Kaiser.9873 said:It's like they threw a bunch of things together and then tacked on the -10% condi damage to appease the anti-condi(anti-scourge) people. Weird rune.

Weakness and Cripple are scourge's two big debuff condis. Chill obviously being Reaper's forte.

This rune honestly ought to be called "Superior Rune of Screw Necros"

@Crinn.7864 said:

@Kaiser.9873 said:It's like they threw a bunch of things together and then tacked on the -10% condi damage to appease the anti-condi(anti-scourge) people. Weird rune.

Weakness and Cripple are scourge's two big debuff condis. Chill obviously being Reaper's forte.

This rune honestly ought to be called "Superior Rune of Screw Necros"

Its overdramatic :D yeah anet trying give chance defend... but this way not work lol :D You can use it in roam but there is scourge little danger... in group play each build have their own rune... and -10% condi dmg ? thats not win... weakness and cripple ? this in group play im taking only like additive affects in bombing (more condi to cleanse)biggest power of condi scourge atm is aoe boon corrupt... they try making some anti-meta... but this is not the way :D

Archived