Guess this is Anet's solution to Scourge — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Guess this is Anet's solution to Scourge

Comments

• Yeah the runes actually made me laughed a bit.

Having that runes (30%) with food (20%) and traits that reduce it (eg. 25%-33% time marches on, mecha legs, natures stride) can probably make a meme build

[RED] Crimson Sunspears...your small family guild since 2015.

• X T D.6458X T D.6458 Member ✭✭✭✭

Weakness is a strange choice.

BG

• Burnfall.9573Burnfall.9573 Member ✭✭✭✭

is this rune exclusive to Necromancer?

• Sovereign.1093Sovereign.1093 Member ✭✭✭✭

how about runes of rebirth?

Not Even Coverage is the Only broken thing in WVW.

• Inoki.6048Inoki.6048 Member ✭✭✭

This is a joke, right?

• Sovereign.1093Sovereign.1093 Member ✭✭✭✭

i doubt ppl are joking. seems like a legit rune

Not Even Coverage is the Only broken thing in WVW.

• Dawdler.8521Dawdler.8521 Member ✭✭✭✭

This is like buffing AC damage by 100%, completely ignoring the communities demand to nerf it and instead making some sort of new siege that nullify AC damage.

... wait a minute...

• Malerian.8435Malerian.8435 Member ✭✭✭

Ya saw this last night and could not stop laughing. Gotta be a joke lol

Being underestimated is one of the biggest competitive advantages you have!

• takatsu.9416takatsu.9416 Member ✭✭✭

Well as a legit rune, it doesn't seem funny to me since you'll have to sacrifice whatever else you want in a rune just to counter scourge and similar condi builds. I for one can't exactly do this because any changes to my current build makes mine much less competitive/versatile/useful

• Kaiser.9873Kaiser.9873 Member ✭✭✭

It's like they threw a bunch of things together and then tacked on the -10% condi damage to appease the anti-condi(anti-scourge) people. Weird rune.

• Crinn.7864Crinn.7864 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Kaiser.9873 said:
    It's like they threw a bunch of things together and then tacked on the -10% condi damage to appease the anti-condi(anti-scourge) people. Weird rune.

Weakness and Cripple are scourge's two big debuff condis. Chill obviously being Reaper's forte.

This rune honestly ought to be called "Superior Rune of Screw Necros"

Sanity is for the weak minded
    YouTube

• intox.6347intox.6347 Member ✭✭✭

@Crinn.7864 said:

@Kaiser.9873 said:

Weakness and Cripple are scourge's two big debuff condis. Chill obviously being Reaper's forte.

This rune honestly ought to be called "Superior Rune of Screw Necros"

Its overdramatic :D yeah anet trying give chance defend... but this way not work lol :D You can use it in roam but there is scourge little danger... in group play each build have their own rune... and -10% condi dmg ? thats not win... weakness and cripple ? this in group play im taking only like additive affects in bombing (more condi to cleanse)
    biggest power of condi scourge atm is aoe boon corrupt... they try making some anti-meta... but this is not the way :D

Multiclass WvW player
    Theorycrafted builds tester

• Rezzet.3614Rezzet.3614 Member ✭✭✭

Personally im hyped for runes like these

• It looks pretty meh. Only the - chill feels like it would matter, +16 to All Stats is really weak, and -10% condi damage is good but it will not turn around the fight, you would be better off running other runes.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.