Bookshelves in home instance + suggestion for new home instance location

With the addition of the brilliant, new book interface, all these books are now just begging for a book shelf to store them in your home instance.But where would you put a bookshelf in your home instance; it's usually part of a city for most races apart from the Sylvari.

However, what if the home instance was also added to the guild hall, so you could have an instanced quarters, if you will. You're part of a bigger guild, and you could have a barracks type building that could even be a new type of guild hall structure to for example add new stuff to your home instance; but essentially, for starters to keep it manageable, simply adding a way to enter a home instance in either of the 3 guild halls, then it would be more natural as your own (large, though) quarters and it could feature a bed, bookshelf, "trophy" cabinet(?), etc. plus whatever nodes, etc. you have unlocked.

I generally always go to guild hall to mine guild nodes; and right now I have no other reason to go to cities except it's where the home instance is, and really it would make more sense if it also had an entry from the guild hall.

For those objecting they're not part of a guild and could not access their home instance that way, well, that's why you still leave the home instances in the cities.

• 1 year later...