Library Detective Book Items

Is there anyway to recover books from this Achievement?I thought it was just a Trophy item for achievement because you cannot open it and i remove it from my inv. because of spacenow i only just know that it was a book item with cool interface, i have collected every book item, I only recover the first book Koss from the instancebut the rest i did not, wish we can buy it back from heart NPC like other maps.

Cool, could we try and tie them into a single item maybe or ar least for future releases? It was great having the keychain, but it feels less gain when we just replace like for like. I love the idea of all these books, but a collection, library or UI feature needs to be n place for these things going forward or at least the knowledge one is being developed long term.

@Erasculio.2914 said:Any chance we will get a nice bookshelf, too? :)

The books are very nice, congratulations to the team for making them.

Bookshelves for scribes please!

I'd love to start a library, say one shelf recipe for each collection of books? Have the recipe require one of the fancy bookshelves, one of each book in the set, and maybe some extra scribe crafted books? Just use the existing prop and script the books with a dialogue tree. Or if someone has the spare time maybe even do versions with a little custom plaque for each shelf. There are a LOT of books in the story and LS content now, even though some of them use the old conversation tree tech, but its a room I really want to build, a chronological history of events.

With the new book tech you could go really nuts with this.

@Plexxing.2978 said:What cool interface do they have?

Sorry I don't have a screen shot handy -- basically they are a different style of window for reading, with a different font, and they hold more text and even multiple pages. Double clicking the book in inventory brings up the text window to read.

Archived