[NA][RAID/FRAC]Tired of pugs? Many Valuable Players [mvp] is recruiting!

cyborG.3026

Hi all, creating this guild because I've gotten tired of doing fractal pugs and raid pugs. My goal is to create a tight-knit community where everyone knows each other and plays with each other. We're all here to have fun. This means the playerbase will be small! This is not an LFG group.

This guild is here with the intention of clearing fractal/raid content in reasonable amounts of time. What that means is that you must run meta builds. However, if the group doesn't mind, you can run an off-meta build, but just let them know. Who doesn't love meme runs? ;)

DISCLAIMER: This is a brand new guild, so getting a dedicated memberbase will take time.

Raids: Meta builds required. Total knowledge of all bosses are not. I do not mind training people, I just require that you as a player have the work ethic to keep improving as a player. Don't stay stagnant, there's always room to improve. As memberbase grows, we'll start incorporating members into a static! ALL players are welcome to this.Fractals: Have enough agony resistance to do T4's. Knowledge of CM's are not required. The intention of creating this guild is to have other guild members to do fractals with at reset or at any other time. If you don't know CM, training is always available.

Again, we are NOT elitists! We just like to act like it, but have fun at the same time! :D If you'd like to join, mail me at cyborG.3026 or leave a comment on this post with a ways for me to invite you.

Archived