Ghostly Infusion Stat Change Recipe?

@azizul.8469 said:the wiki says that, which reflects what is happening now, but the patch note mentioned Ghostly infusion as one of the switchable stats infusion....

Most likely changed between implementation and launch and the notes were not updated to reflect it.I'd suspect they don't want that infusion having stat change as it would devalue the items in place as well as remove any reason to purchase the one you want from the raid vendor/kill Gorse in general.

• Added Mystic Forge recipes with swappable states to existing cosmetic infusions, such as Celestial Infusion, Chak Infusion,
    Ghostly Infusion
    , etc.
  • Added Mystic Forge recipes with swappable stats for rare infusions.
  • Added expertise and concentration infusions.

Emphasis added.

Looks as if it's a bug and the wiki documented it incorrectly. (Not all that unusual for the first few days after a patch.)

@"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:

• Added Mystic Forge recipes with swappable states to existing cosmetic infusions, such as Celestial Infusion, Chak Infusion,
    Ghostly Infusion
    , etc.
  • Added Mystic Forge recipes with swappable stats for rare infusions.
  • Added expertise and concentration infusions.

Emphasis
added.

Looks as if it's a bug and the wiki documented it incorrectly. (Not all that unusual for the first few days after a patch.)

Or it could be as i pointed out, changed between builds and removed because of reasons and the patch notes were not updated to reflect it.

Sorry, @TexZero.7910 I posted before I read your explanation.It's certainly possible that they only recognized potential market implications after the patch notes were written. However, I think it's more likely that demand for ghostlies would go up if people know that they can stat-swap them later.

Regardless, at best, there's some sort of mismatch between patch notes and what's actually in the game.

Archived