Legendary Insights shouldn't drop in PoF ||W5 raids, it should be a new currency.

I love doing raids with pugs - like it's the way it is.The new wings are challenging, and that's great as well, good job at creating something that's literally your best raid so far, both visually and mechanics wise.

I have two problems however, that i'm not sure you'll change, however i'd like to share them regardless.

• Legendary insight, shouldn't drop in PoF Raids, and shouldn't have been a currency to begin with in W5-Currently in PuG case scenarios, it doesnt mean anything that a person 'll link you 250 to 500 lis, the herald armor as well, and so on, when it's all part of a content of a previous expansion.

The other issue i'm having is something that most "closed-progression" guilds might not accept isI really wish you guys had a timers for mechanics built within the game, or allowed external "addon" making for such thing."We" are already counting time when mechanics will happen by simply looking at the time.

If we had in-game built "Floating bar" that'd say, this's happening in 20-25 etc sec, you'd still have to prepare for it, however players that're under-average, to average, and even hell better players, it leaves spot for additional imporvement

Good kills, on everyone who got dhum so far, still going for it myselfHappy hunting.

Archived