A Crafting Interface Suggestion/Idea.

I craft a lot and I feel the interface could use a tweak to make things much smoother for me and I hope many others. Would it be possible to change it so that when you open the crafting interface all the various tabs could be collapsed instead of expanded? Or even have the game remember how you have your crafting tabs opened and closed so that you don't have to do it over and over again each time.

I'd really love if that could be done.

Thisssss!!And would be awesome if the Order was less random.Something like Refinements (followed by obsidian and ecto refinements), then legendary materials, backs, utility items, craft parts, Inscriptions/insignias, then categories (for armor, start helm, shoulders, chest, gloves, legs, boots, weapons do them in Alphabetical order :tongue: ), finally end with Runes/Sigils.

@Drecien.4508 said:How about a "Refine All" when you click it it instantly refines all 10000 mithril ore into ingots without having to watch each one get processed ?

This is mostly a time gated mechanic. I remember back in the day when people would buy 2 or 3 accounts just so they can craft multiple exotic swords faster.

• 2 years later...

@YoukiNeko.6047 said:

@Drecien.4508 said:How about a "Refine All" when you click it it instantly refines all 10000 mithril ore into ingots without having to watch each one get processed ?

This is mostly a time gated mechanic. I remember back in the day when people would buy 2 or 3 accounts just so they can craft multiple exotic swords faster.

Seems so and goes against GW2's goals of lesser grind. Here, I am just staring at the screen while doing nothing while this goes on. Maybe there could be a gemstore upgrade to speed this up?