transformed skillbar

Is it possible for the devs to put the skills of transformed skillbars like the Holoforge, Druid, Deathshroud, Reapershroud in the weaponskills tab of the hero menu, so we can see what those skills do, without going into that transformed mode?

atm is teesm to have to go into the transfermed state, with doesnt last that long, quickly look up what the skills do, and then try to remember what the skills do while i addust traits that affect those skills.

I can see where this might be useful for some.

In the meantime, you can go to the wiki,

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/List_of_skills

or in game, use /wiki list of skills

From that page, it's one click (profession) for a list of that core profession's transform skills and two clicks (profession, then elite spec) for the Elite Specs transform skills.

I agree, several skills like the norn elites, and the human transformation as well becomes pretty useless as you don't even have time to learn what it does before you get thrown out again, and into a giant cooldown. (Yes, the skills also have other issues, quite aware)

I work around for that, is to set chat to /say first, and then go into the form, and CTRL or SHIFT click all the skills. So they appear in chat, and then you can read them from there.

But honestly most of those skills really should be enable/disable based, so I could click a norn form and stay in it for as long as I wanted, and disable it again when I actually want to kill something :p

@IndigoSundown.5419 said:I can see where this might be useful for some.

From that page, it's one click (profession) for a list of that core profession's transform skills and two clicks (profession, then elite spec) for the Elite Specs transform skills.

the wiki doesnt really change to see what happens if you play around with traits that affect those skills.

@IndigoSundown.5419 said:I can see where this might be useful for some.

I agree with you OP. And while this is reply helpful, it seems the wiki is always the answer to things that we should have access to in game. And as was mentioned, the wiki does not show how these skills are affected by your gear and traits.

At least add the skill bars from profession mechanics even if not all from skills?Death/Reaper Shroud, Celestial Avatar, Holoforge.

I'd prefer if Racial Forms (Norn Become the X/Human Avatar of X/Asura Golem) and time-limited profession skill transforms (Lich Form, Whirlwind etc) all added, but I guess that might be a bit much...

@joneirikb.7506 said:But honestly most of those skills really should be enable/disable based, so I could click a norn form and stay in it for as long as I wanted, and disable it again when I actually want to kill something :p

I doubt they'll do that for balance reasons, because the developers wanted to limit how much time players could spend being painfully underpowered and tactically irrelevant.

@Majic.4801 said:

@joneirikb.7506 said:But honestly most of those skills really should be enable/disable based, so I could click a norn form and stay in it for as long as I wanted, and disable it again when I actually want to kill something :p

I doubt they'll do that for balance reasons, because the developers wanted to limit how much time players could spend being painfully underpowered and tactically irrelevant.

do we have permanent tonics yet to become the norn forms? (preverable usable in combat:P, like gw2 had the hero tonics.I still remeber using the Pyre tonic on my dervish, and then run around killing things as a charr.

Archived