[Suggestion] Achievement/Progression tracking for alts

like in WoW where you can see in already achieved achievements how far you are with your alt.im trying to get the yellow(golden) star for 100% map completion and i don't know what i'm missing because i'm already achieved it on my main character.or/and give us an information to track whats missing for every char, because i have always ask someone else if i have the yellow star on my character.

For map completion, you see on the map (M) what you're missing. It'll say in the legend.If you hover your mouse over the items in the legend, the missing items on the current map of that type will flash.If you hover your mouse over an area's name, you'll see your progress in that area.Although I've not used it, there should also be an arrow that points you in the direction of the nearest map completion item that you've not visited and that should be toggleable in the options menu if I recall right.

Achievements (Hero panel (H) -> achievements tab) are another thing and are account wide.Per-character achievements aren't a thing, so you can't complete an achievement with "one character", it's the account that completes them.It could be interesting to see how much a specific character on the account have progressed a certain achievement though.However I don't think the extra required database space and development time really justifies the little added functionality for me at least.

To get the golden star you have to do 100% world completion on that specific character. If you've already got it on your main you have to do it all over again with your alt to get the star on your alt.

You can easily see your map/world completion progress for each character by open the map while logged in on that character. Hoover your mouse over each map name to see how much progress you have on each map.

Otherwise most achievements and progression are account wide.

@Kalli.4506 said:To get the golden star you have to do 100% world completion on that specific character. If you've already got it on your main you have to do it all over again with your alt to get the star on your alt.

You can easily see your map/world completion progress for each character by open the map while logged in on that character. Hoover your mouse over each map name to see how much progress you have on each map.

i know what i have to do. i have 100% https://imgur.com/a/vtVVkand i disabled Events and Personal story in the Content Guide option. i visited every map twice and found 3 places i haven't visited. But no golden star.And yes i have the new lionsarch poi and Chantry of secrets.

That was not the point of my post. If you open the Achievments and go to Explorer everything is done because of the main progressin. You need to complete everything again but you can not see whats missing because everything is green and done.

And if you got the star it would be nice to see it myself somewhere on my character.i mean that would not be to complicated.

With your main map open, mouse over the name of each zone and you will see a nice pop-up. at the cursor, that shows your percentage of completion and which items you have completed for that zone. Once you go into a zone you want to complete, you can mouse over the zone information in the upper left corner of the main map and as you mouse over each item (Hero Points, POIs, etc) you will see a sparkle on the map to help you locate the ones you are missing. For hearts, it will show you the scout you need to find to uncover a missing heart.

I have eleven characters so I found it very easy to keep up with this information by using a spreadsheet. Once you have all the information entered, you can quickly see what zones you need to work on and just remember to update it after you complete each zone.

@Stalkingwolf.6035 said:

i know what i have to do. i have 100% https://imgur.com/a/vtVVkand i disabled Events and Personal story in the Content Guide option. i visited every map twice and found 3 places i haven't visited. But no golden star.And yes i have the new lionsarch poi and Chantry of secrets.

That was not the point of my post. If you open the Achievments and go to Explorer everything is done because of the main progressin. You need to complete everything again but you can not see whats missing because everything is green and done.

And if you got the star it would be nice to see it myself somewhere on my character.i mean that would not be to complicated.

To get the star on a specific character you just need 100% world completion on that character.If you want to see the star yourself you gotta go to options and enable "always show my name", then you will see your name, title, guild and badge above your head.

Hes talking about the explorer one which you obtain by opening up every area on each map, where as for map completion you have to do all the hearts, vistas, etc.

OP, i agree i would like this, im going through and doing this on my main right now and its a pain having to click through all the map pages on the wiki so i can see the zones.

You get the star from "map completion" (100% vistas, pois, etc). Not from opening up every area ("exploring" I guess that's called?).There's no reason outside of self fulfillment to opening every area (the second time).

But if you still want to do it, I think it's probably easiest to look at the maps, especially the corners, and if a map isn't completely square (rectangular) then compare it to the map on the wiki and check if there's something there and how to access it. Don't forget mountain caves in the middle of the maps either. Keep in mind that caves don't show as explored on the map unless you are inside of them.And for doing it on future characters, always open up a map entirely before going to the next one so that you don't miss anything and have to go back and search.

@Mikuchan.7261 said:You get the star from "map completion" (100% vistas, pois, etc). Not from opening up every area ("exploring" I guess that's called?).There's no reason outside of self fulfillment to opening every area (the second time).

sure? Cause i had all vistas, poi, hearts, HP.or maybe i run into that bug noticed in the wikiSome players reported that they did not receive the reward when they obtained the world completion achievement. For some, revisiting the Chantry of Secrets resolved the issue.

Archived