[EU][PvE] Legends Of Eternia recruiting ~

Arilzu.4375

Hi there, let me tell you a bit about the guild and it's future goals.

Legends Of Eternia LoE

The focus of the guild is to have a nice chilled relaxed atmosphere and to build up a core of players who want to play the game together. Relaxed does not mean really casual by any means, I expect players to be able to show up if needed, but more so to be collective and not get angry/frustrated because of minor reasons, maintaining a more positive attitude. We play as a team and support each other hopefully bringing enjoyment in grouping up as a guild. This also means though that everyone has to put in effort to be interactive and to play together. Even if you don't want to join for Raids/Fractals/Dungeons, you are still welcome to join just to be part of the environment and to play with people, we accept new players, returning players, veterans.

Speedruns

If you are a semi-hardcore player and want to improve using speedrun strategies in Raids/Fractals/Dungeons, then we are looking for people, we currently don't have a static in regards to this but we have a few more hardcore players who are very experienced in this type of playstyle. Speedrun/semi-hardcore does not mean toxic though, we expect a respectable, relaxed atmosphere and a will to always improve. Also even if you're newer to this playstyle or want to get into high end organised content then that is fine, as long as you have the motivation to improve.

Raids/Dungeons/Fractals

If you would like to take part in efficient guild runs for any of these, then we are going to require you to put effort in (Even for training runs and etc). We won't accept people joining to get hard carried. You should be running:

• A build that makes sense for the content. (Mostly meta builds)
  • Be able to fulfill your role.
  • Best in slot food/utility/fractal potions
  • Ascended Accessories + Weapons

Also alongside that it would be great if you're able to talk on TS, at least listening on TS is the absolute minimum we accept, it sucks when you have a raid group of 10 people and only a few people are talking or even interacting when it comes to the game. If you want to join for content together, then at least show up and be present.

We would like to try and get 2-3 people to have a static team for Monday full clears who will actively try to improve by practicing on the golem as well joining raids outside of guild runs. Being able to play something other than DPS would be great, even if it's every other week or every other boss.

Teaching

If you are newer to Dungeons/fractals/raids and want to get into them, then that is also fine, as long as you have a positive mindset and can take constructive criticism. Even as you progress through raids, if you don't have multiple classes geared then that is fine starting out, I mean we all start out somewhere, however we do expect a consistent effort put into gearing up multiple characters and improving. In case this sounds intimidating, it's a really low entry to be honest, you just have to put in some work in of your own, but there will be plenty of people around who are able to help you. We don't expect you to improve ridiculously fast, but consistently making an effort so you can do the hardest content in the game is necessary.

Social

We have a TS3 server that we use for voice comms, you will be required to have it installed and use it to listen as the bare minimum for raids and the such, however if you can talk it is preferred. If you can't talk then you can still interact with the ingame chat at least.

We have a Discord for Text chat.

Requirements?

Rules

1. Minimum Donation of 2g per Week for the guildhall. If you have less than 1k AP don't worry about it! (It's not so strict, but ensures people help the guild to grow, if you donate 4g one week it will get added as 2 weeks and all of this goes towards the guild hall, guild hall decorations and guild events, it all goes back into the guild.)
  2. You will rank up based on your activity, friendliness and overall dedication.
  3. Be Respectful to others, don't go around causing drama.
  4. If you join things please be present and involved, not saying everyone must be all of the time.

You may represent as you'd like.

Guild Hall

We are currently a lvl 69 Guild, with the Lost Precipice guild hall. Currently all the guild funds is going to decorating the GH (:

(The guild hall is also really pretty :3)

Expectations

The guild is what you guys shape it to be, I will put in effort but I am not the entire guild. I cannot place all the weight on my shoulders so ask in the chat if people want to join you, be talkative and help make it the place you want it to be, I simply cannot do that alone so please don't join with too high expectations. It's also down to you to be a part of the guild and a positive influence.

Contact

Levaxia - Arilzu.4375

If I am not online drop me a mail

Archived