[NA} Looking for server with roaming/havoc guilds

Reaper Alim.4176

Currently on Db. All of the Db roaming groups are either closed are don't exist anymore. Running into loads of other servers that run in groups of 3 plus. I'm pretty bored with trying to solo roam against gank groups without any support from guild or server.

Thus I am looking for opportunities of moving to another server. One that has a roaming/havoc like guilds during OCX/EU timezones, that are willing to take me in. I will of course pay for my transfer. I currently mostly roam on my ranger. Tho I am open to learn other classes for roaming if necessary. As I am looking to elevate my GW2 play, from beyond just zerging/K-Training.

@Hoochieman.3107 said:I'm not sure if you'd be willing to xfer to a smaller server but I would recommend Ferguson's Crossing. We as a server are almost exclusively made up of small group/roaming guilds. You're welcome to message me in game for more information.

I can agree with this. I transferred a few months back and there are quite a few great roamers and small groups. You just have to hope vT hasn't poked the bear too often resulting in the other servers chasing down the roamers with a vengeance.

Archived