Ancient Docks Diving Goggles Bug

I looked and didn't see any mention of this, so I felt that I would bring it up. I have been attempting to get the diving goggles at the Ancient Docks for probably 15 minutes now before deciding that it must be bugged. My character is putting on the diving goggles and then the instant that I go to jump off of the ledge I get swapped out of the diving goggles and into regular armor again. I checked whether it was walking off of the ledge vs jumping. Putting on the goggles while mounted vs unmounted. Having been attacked or in combat vs out of combat. Nothing is making a difference. Can anybody tell me if I am wrong?

@Mewcifer.5198 said:Make sure you aren't getting too far away from their original diving goggles location before jumping, there's some diving goggle locations where the spot that looks like the best place to jump from is too far from the diving goggles so they get removed from you.

I finally got it. I guess I was running too far from the diving point. Interesting to know now. Probably okay to close this topic then.

Archived