Is the exploration of the hidden ocean under the maps sanctionned by the Tyrian explorer society?

Hello,

I've been rather shy about it over the years but I know Tyria's deeper secret. It's a hollow planet with an ocean below every map. (Never met Primordus there whilst he was moving, lucky me.)

My speciality has remained over the years to explore the other side of the stages and uncanny areas, regardless of the changes in the Matrix. They kept locking many doors (and lifts), but also opening a very few new windows and tunnels.

Will the Tyrian Explorer Society (or Anet) be angry about me still occasionally going to see the sleeping claw of Jormag, swim peacefully to the solitary rocks under the Iron marshes, glide from the summit of the Prieury peak mountain or daydream in the Polymock Arena?

Also, by mere curiosity, would someone in this Society know the reason of the existence of the Dry Top "great Northern wall" ? I guess the silverwastes were planned to be north of there in the beginning? This uncanny area has been puzzling me even more than the sky garden of Luminate.

Yours faithfully,

Liche

Archived