World of Tanks

Bazooka.3590

2010:http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/guild-wars-2-has-no-healers-or-tanks

2017:Now imagine a world when you enter an spvp ranked game in low-mid plat and you face 2 brokens, 1 fb, 1 druid and a scourge with Merciless, Ruthless, ... Legends in their title bars and some of their names are in the top 50. Imagine your team of random pugs probaly from silver or lower gold trying to outburst the enemies healing. Imagine how funny it could be when the enemy captures all 3 points in the first 2 minutes and your team can't kill even one of them. Imagine the match result of the game is 50-500. Imagine it happens 5-6 games in a row. Its paltinum in 2017. Its pure fun.

Anet listen:Tanks in this game now are nearly immortals in the hands of decent players and most of the decent players of course playing tanks because of this. Burst is the past. Its totally 2010. The new world is about tanks and soon all the players will play them. Imagine the 5 tanks vs 5 tanks bloodless, peaceful matches. Just standing inside the circles and staring each other knowing you can't kill anyone and you can't be killed. No more lost or won games anymore couse this games will last forever.This is the new world of tanks HF!(Oh and your Match Making is a piece of shit but I mentioned this a hundred thousand times before)

(you can't delet my opinion and you can't bann me becouse of it)

Archived