I have a question for anyone currently raiding. I'm looking to pick a role to start out in raids which will have a nice total score of being sough after + being simple enough to learn encounters efficiently. Here are my choices with gear limitations:
1. Power weaver - I have it fully geared in ascended (no infusions) and I keep practicing the rotation on golems a lot (getting 36-38k atm). I like it but feels like the rotation may be too taxing to quickly learn mechanics.
2. Power DH - asc trinkets, 3/4 weap, exotic armor (could get full weapons asap).
3. Condi soulbeast - I have it close to full ascended (trinkets, 3/4 weap, 4/6 armor, can finish soon).
4. Condi druid - same gearwise.
5. Healing druid - I can get like 4/6 harrier armor, harr staff, 2-3/6 trinkets, rest magi exotic and work towards harrier.
I'm looking for anyone who knows their stuff to rate some (or all) of those in terms of what I stated at the start. Thanks a lot for any help