[EU][PvX] The Eternal Twilight is recruiting new dedicated members to be part of our friendly guild!

Nikkee.9026

Hey everyone!

The Eternal Twilight [eT] is “resurrected” PvE-focused guild, but we also do some PvP and WvW aswell! We are friendly casual guild made by veteran players with family atmosphere. Currently we have 57+ members/lv47 Windswept Haven and our home server is DESOLATION. We like to do daily fractals, dungeons, PoF/HoT-maps, world bosses and hopefully some guild raids in near future!

What we are looking currently:

We are currently looking for active and friendly players to our growing "family". You don't need to be online everyday. All people here has RL too, so don't bother about it. We also don't want any elitist toxic attitude here. Everyone here wanna enjoy their gw2 experience together as "family". Also if you are completely new to gw2, you are still welcome here! :) We will teach you the basic stuff and try to help as much as we can! Having a good sense of humour is always a positive thing! We have pretty "awesome" night chats usually going on...! :dizzy:

Requirements:

• Players with Path Of Fire/Heart Of Thorns expansion is highly recommended!
  • Main languages are english and finnish!
  • Friendly attitude and willing to learn new stuff!
  • Basic/medium knowledge for PvE, PvP and WvW is ok!
  • Don’t be afraid to talk on guildchat and discord!
  • Try to represent as much as possible!
  • True dedication and try to be active!

What we can offer for you:

• Guildhall lv47 with almost all upgrades!
  • Weekly Guild missions and some custom ones!
  • Growing friendly guild with family atmosphere!
  • Guild fractal/dungeon runs!
  • Guild PvP and some WvW roaming!
  • Some PvE-map commanding
  • Discord for guild news/voice
  • Facebook group
  • Raids in future when we enough people interested to raid!
  • NO elitist/toxic attitude!

If you are still reading this…. Perhaps you got interest to join us? Whisper/Mail: Nikkee.9026 on game! See ya soon! ;)

• 1 month later...

I'm an old finnish player who has played since beta, but when my old finnish guild died I had a break and returned when PoF came. Have been playing alone since only participating some LFG meta and other groups. Never done raids, fractals and dungeons I have done when they came with guild mates and after that with PUGs but not lately, would love to finish dungeon stories to get mastery points (I need few more to unlock legendary crafting), due to family and working I normally play late (starting around 10PM Helsinki time). Looking a guild or group to get some group events done and good company.

Archived