Account Retrieval Issues

Alteony.3168

Hello,My boyfriend emailed the support last night asking for help to retrieve his account; no answer yet. We're worried because the ticket was submitted 'anonymously' that it might be overlooked or pushed down in priority.

The current issue is that his account was tied to an email that no longer exists. Could someone from customer/tech support please contact me in case you guys need help proving the account ownership or hopefully speed up the process so we get to play this weekend... Thank you for all your hard work.

Support has been swamped with tickets ever since the announcement of PoF. I've seen many people posting that they've had to wait 7+ days for support to send them a response.

And support won't contact you at all, only your friend. The ticket being submitted anonymously does not have any bearing on how important they take the ticket.

Edit: The only thing your friend can do is be patient and do NOT submit new tickets. If he thinks of anything that would prove ownership before he gets a response, he can respond to the automated message he got after submitting the ticket.

Archived