I never played the storyline quests until PoF.

Cryshal.4036

Yeah, so? This is not facebook where you just post your thoughts and leave it there.. But fine, uhm, look, I contribute:I actually did not finish the original game (they required me a party to proceed, how so as Lone Wolf ?), HoT is not playable alone due to very confusing maps and fighting trough 500 meters of way takes me 25 minutes. And in PoF I am sooooo slow so that I never actually killed any dragon or whatever so far. I won't get a griffon, I won't see how I met Rox and Braham (or did I?) and all that stuff. I am just here, doing random jobs like a mercenary.

Mic drop

@Zedek.8932 said:I actually did not finish the original game (they required me a party to proceed, how so as Lone Wolf ?), HoT is not playable alone due to very confusing maps and fighting trough 500 meters of way takes me 25 minutes

I soloed the whole game from start to finish, Tyria, HoT and PoF, and it never required a party. What part of the story are you talking about? (If the story mission said 'meet up with your party' they were talking about your NPC buddies, not other players.)

There are a lot of interesting things in the story, and places you can only get to during story missions. I recommend trying it out.

@"Cragga the Eighty Third.6015" said:

@Zedek.8932 said:I actually did not finish the original game (they required me a party to proceed, how so as Lone Wolf ?), HoT is not playable alone due to very confusing maps and fighting trough 500 meters of way takes me 25 minutes

I soloed the whole game from start to finish, Tyria, HoT and PoF, and it never required a party. What part of the story are you talking about?

There are a lot of interesting things in the story, and places you can only get to during story missions. I recommend trying it out.

The fight against Zaithan wasn't a soloinstance to begin with, that came later. So you were required to do the story path in Arah with a party. A big turnoff for soloplayers if i recall (I assume this is what Zedek was referring to).

Excelsior.

Archived