Tankiest medium-armour profession?

Joshewwah.2956

Well engineer with scrapper elite can be very tanky and dish out a lot of CC. High stability uptime and nice power dmg too.Rangers hev good survivability because of cleanses and dodges and heals from druid and eternal bond from soulbeast, but i wouldnt consider them as tanky.So id say engineer is the medium tank IMO.

@InsaneQR.7412 said:Well engineer with scrapper elite can be very tanky and dish out a lot of CC. High stability uptime and nice power dmg too.Rangers hev good survivability because of cleanses and dodges and heals from druid and eternal bond from soulbeast, but i wouldnt consider them as tanky.So id say engineer is the medium tank IMO.Neither really. Both druids and scrappers can tank sure but their damage output in those specs is fairly low and easily countered. Played well and against idiots like in the video (notice that not a single scourge is there while he fights several deadeyes? Yeah that means a while ago and no meta vs skilled HoT meta) a teleport-stun pulmonary impact dd is still by far the tankiest thing you can bring when roaming. Very high damage and no one will be able to catch you unless they bring teleport classes (mirage can keep up a short while, another teleport dd).

@Dawdler.8521 said:

@"InsaneQR.7412" said:Well engineer with scrapper elite can be very tanky and dish out a lot of CC. High stability uptime and nice power dmg too.Rangers hev good survivability because of cleanses and dodges and heals from druid and eternal bond from soulbeast, but i wouldnt consider them as tanky.So id say engineer is the medium tank IMO.Neither really. Both druids and scrappers can tank sure but their damage output in those specs is fairly low and easily countered. Played well and against idiots like in the video (notice that not a single scourge is there while he fights several deadeyes? Yeah that means a while ago and no meta vs skilled HoT meta) a teleport-stun pulmonary impact dd is still by far the tankiest thing you can bring when roaming. Very high damage and no one will be able to catch you unless they bring teleport classes (mirage can keep up a short while, another teleport dd).

Well dodging everything isnt "tanky". I got more into the brawling in your face tanking area per definition not just live long. Thats why i said i wouldnt consider druid a tank by healing everything off and evade. And DD isnt a tank either they just dodge all attacks. Dont endure it, face tank them etc etc.But you are right, every profession can be durable with the right gear and skill and DD can survive pretty much everything that isnt a 1v4 or higher.

Can solo multiple..... Can solo multiple..... Can solo multiple..... Can solo multiple..... Can solo multiple..... Can solo multiple..... Can solo multiple.....

Engie/srcapper has far way more sustain and boons as well as their uptime with duration than guardian, it is a very trolish builds, guard to fell sturdieer needs to be a FB that does no damage and gets easilly killed, if u know how dumb that spec is.

Archived