Better PVP rewards

JayAction.9056

It's no secret PvP and also WvW rewards are pretty lacking.

Could we have some of the more exclusive PVE skins made available in high level PVP and/or unlikely (but possible) bag drops in WvW after certain ranking? Or at least some of the mats to craft said skins. Like PVE exclusive legend crafting materials made available as legendary pvp tracks or something

@Cynz.9437 said:Not sure about wvw (since you can just karma train everything). In pVp it should be definitely bound to wins/higher ratings so people don't bot the rewards.

In WvW it could be handled the same way as precursor drops (except higher drop rate, and like only possible after like 2k rating or something extreme like that.

I would appreciate to see some improvements in PvP Unranked rewards.We get many Shards of Glory while almost all items you can buy with this currency, also require Ascended Shards of Glory which you don't get for unranked dailies. This means that Unranked-only players end up with a lot of currency that has hardly any use.

Also, the pip reward system is missing from unranked, leaving these players off with considerably worse rewards.

Pvp rewards in terms of gold value are mostly ok.

But I would like more map currency from the reward tracks (the HoT reward track doesn't give any sprockets or ley line crystals for example), and I would definably like more tournaments tickets. Maybe repeating the track at the end could give 5-10 (which is fair because the first completion gives 100).

The shards of glory eater could use a big boost too. Right now using the thing is a net loss.

Archived