Mist Attunement is not the solution.

Rikimaru.7890

Ok yes it's expensive and it will use up your Fractal Relics very fast if you can't wait to reach "Fractal God."But it's not a long term solution, because eventually you will reach T4 and then the problem will start all over, not to mention you will recieve additional Fractal Relics at that point, so instead of solving the problem it will amplify it. It's the same as when the Infinite potions came out, I didnt have enough relics for all 3, but I sold some of my Pristine Fractal Relics and bought the whole lot in one go. Then came out the Omnipotion for which the previous 3 were required + 5 Gifts of Ascension, but by then I already had more than enough to buy all 5.

So this is pretty much the same, we spend all Fractal Relics on these upgrades and after that we return to accumulating truck loads of them.I mean if I wanted to I could reach T3 right now, I would just have to buy all the required Infusions on TP, but I'm in no rush so I won't.

I have a better solution to the problem and it's a very simple one:Give one of the Fractal Merchants another option where they sell +1 Agony Infusions at the price of 1 Fractal Relic per Infusion.Now someone may say that's too cheap but keep in mind you need 256 of them to get a single +9, also remember we still have to pay the cost of Regents to make them.And it would actually slow down the process of reaching T4 because it would use up a lot of Fractal Relics just to make the required Infusions.A +16 alone requires 32768 +1's to make, while all 4 i.e. +13, +14, +15 and +16 would cost a total of 61440 +1's.So yes it would drain Fractal Relics very fast, not to mention it is a long term solution as even after reaching T4 you could use the ability to buy +1's to Infuse other characters faster.

I like them because they give me something to work for. Before it got added, my only real incentive to do fractals was to farm ascended chests. I've already made ad infinitum and the omni potion.

It might be a wise investment in terms of money, but there's value in a goal to work towards.

@thrag.9740 said:The mystic clovers seem pretty good, definitely cheaper than the mystic forge recipe. I'm buying 2 of those every day, because I'm sure eventually I will want them.

Not just cheaper, guaranteed. No more do we have to play the slot machine every time you go for a legendary.

@Juclesia Elcritian.8410 said:We need a perishable item. Something account bound, yet valuable. Like the mystic clovers. I would throw all my relics at them if it wasn't for the 2 per day limit.

I agree, beyond Fractal God, we will eventually have the same issue and imo we should get a transmutation charge for 500-1000 relics. This would fix the gap between wvw/pvp trans charge generation. Also for people who don't need it maybe some additional fractal encryption key that only cost relics and not gold.

Archived