Please enhance the GuildWars2.com Achievement leaderboards

It has been a long time since the leaderboards at GuildWars2.com have had some attention.For the Achievement section I would appreciate improvements to the AP ranking. Currently when I look up a player with 3,156 AP it has a ranking of 90% (Percentile) and a player with a whopping 31,720 AP still has a percentile of 90%. While he/she has 10 times as much achievement points.

It would be an improvement to have a better reflection of someones achievement in their ranking. Especially for players lower than the first 1000 who now get this useless percentile system.

@TheQuickFox.3826 said:Currently when I look up a player with 3,156 AP it has a ranking of 90% (Percentile) and a player with a whopping 31,720 AP still has a percentile of 90%. While he/she has 10 times as much achievement points.

If I recall that percentage is at which percentile of the total you are, 90% means you are in the 10% of the players. So if that's accurate, doesn't it mean that 90% of the accounts have less than 3k AP? Ouch

Archived