[IoJ][WvW]LF roaming guild

Joey.3928

Hey all,

Been on IOJ since launch. WvW is my favorite mode and I solo roam mostly on ranger. I always prefer small or outnumbered fights, but would love some company so I'm not constantly getting stomped by larger groups. Just looking for a guild to run small groups in WvW with!

Hello mister! ma´am! alien! spectral force! quaggan! so Isle of Janthir uh? are you willing to give me all your food? and besides that are you willing to swap servers? im from The Mystic Crusaders! [TMC] from the Sorrow´s Furnace server wich is a WvW server so we have a good amount of people all the time, we are a new guild, made by friends that enjoy all content of gw2 but were in love of WvW (actually they are a bunch of crazy people who likes to kill everything in sight, theres people who actually would take down their own team if they could when nobody from other servers are around HAHA] we meet friends alll the way and encourage and help them to move to our server to play WvW, coz to all other content theres no need, like i said we are new, and small, and we like to be like that, everyone have their space, we all know each other and support each other in every aspect coz we do more than WvW, we like pvp, we like to hunt achievements, skins etc etc (i just enjoy smash head in WvW while i laugh like a crazy person and eat some chips) we have the support from alot of other guilds in the server so if we are not around you can join them and roam to, stop going solo! come to us! embrace yourself and join us in the road to become the ultimate master chef! lol and give me FOOD! join our discord channel to know our sexy voices and to try to understand what im saying coz im from Argentina so my native lang is spanish lol but the rest speak perfect english and some of them speak chinese to xP you have 5 guild slots so why not? come and become a friend and get some laugh, if you never transfered you have a free pass, hope this letter reach your heart and you become a friend with thirst for blood lmao pm me inside game or send me a pm in discord XxlocuraxX.1356 (Sin)#5444 you wont regret it and you will never leave us... really you wont... coz you cant... i see you... we will hunt you down... food food food! haha take care and have a good day of killing in WvW! <3

Archived