Burning Wars 2: Path of Fire

Daffan.8924

If someone had to inflict 92k of Burn to kill you, that mean that he "killed" you at least 3-4 times before be able to seriously take you down.Don't that mean that Burn isn't so strong?A common burst Power class can kill you with 25-30k of damage using all his burst skills and you will never worry about that. But if the enemies have to inflict you 90k of Burn damage to kill you, you come here to cry on the forum?

Yeah but this guy just tabbed people with burning torches and aoe'd the whole team. Not like he was stuck on me forever, I was actually playing druid and juggled this condi the entire match and we still lost 500-120 or so.

lulz burst classes in 2017 tho. Must be stronk at bronze, might be interesting to actually see a non-condi guardian too.

The Burn output of the Firebrand got Hugely nerfed time ago, reducing it by up to 50% while using the Tome.The best elite atm is the Firebrand and the Firebrand is chained to condition. Without condition you can't do damage with it and the dh is so weak if compared to the actual elite that there's no one that use it. atm if a guardian want to inflict any kind of decent damage is Forced to play conditions.

Anyway, the Guardian Burn is the easiest condi spec to fight and counter. The best butn ability he have is using the Tome, then kite him and you'll win easy. Also, while using his tome can't use his ranged weapons and that make your kite easier than ever. If he drop the tome he need a lot of time to have it back, more than enough to burst him down. If you have some seconds of Resistance, there's nothing a FB can do to you, absolutly Nothing. That was for the core and dh burn build and is even more for the FB.The FB is weak against big Power Burst and if you're good enough to kite few hits you'll win easy.

In Team fights that may be harder because of the chaos and the CC, but if you focus a FB and eventually inflict poision to him there's not so much that a DPS FB can do to you or your team. If it's a support one and is only playing around with burn, the damage will be really low and there will be not so much to worry about and if it's a dps one he will never survive to a simple focus.

About the Power damage classes (and eventually power burst classes), I seen different thief, engi and warrior do great things about killing people easy and fast. But I may be wrong...

Archived