ヾ(☆▽☆) | EU | Looking for guild, Szukam Gildii

ToughCookie.5230

Looking for friendly casual guild ~

I am new to GW2, started about 2 months ago but i try my best to learn fast.I've been playing some other mmoprgs before so i am not that noob.
Ofc i don't know a lot ascpect of Guild Wars but i am willing to learn a lot.
Since i am girl (22 y.o), i'm also looking for guild that respect woman and don't assault them in any pervy way thinking that is hilarious.I don't expect lots of help. I rather wanna make friends with who i would be able to enjoy game cus to be honest playin alone is prretty boring.I had plan to create my own guild (http://time2chill.clanwebsite.com/) but since i don't know everything about this game i won't be able to help ppl much so i think it's better for me to join some friendly guild and be a part of some cool group.

Please leave some comments here, or text me in game (ToughCookie.5230) or my discord (ToughCookiie#4108) :3

Szukam przyjaznej guildi

Jestem nowa w GW2, zaczęłam jakieś 2 miesiące temu ale staram się jak potrafię, żeby szybko uczyć się różnych rzeczy.Grałam już w inne mmorpg więc raczej nie jestem, aż takim noobem.Oczywiście nie znam jeszcze wielu rzeczy na temat Guild Wars ale mam ambicje, żeby dużo się dowiedzieć.W związku z tym, że jestem dziewczyną (22 lata), szukam gildii która szanuje kobiety i oszczędza sobie zdrożnych żartów uważając je za mega zabawne.Planowałam założyć swoją gildię (http://time2chill.clanwebsite.com/), stwierdziłam jednak że gram zbyt krótko i nie będę w stanie pomóc nowym osobą w gildii. Więc lepszym rozwiązaniem dla mnie będzie dołączenie do przyjaznej gildii i bycie częścią grupy fajny osób.

Proszę zostaw jakiś komentarz albo napisz do mnie w grze (ToughCookie.5230), możesz też skontaktować się ze mną przez discord (ToughCookiie#4108) :3

Hi! Hola! Bonjour! cześć! Salve! Frughase! (Yeah i made the last one, i call it wvzuaja lang) im from The mystic crusaders! [TMC] a new new new guild made by veterans player who wanted a fresh enviroment whit new people to meet and have fun whit (and a guild bank, hey its cheaper than get more from the gem store and if we dont see our gold in our inventory we are to lazy to spend it lmao) we are recruiting new and old people in the game, our only internal req is to have fun, respect the others, have more fun and ofc send me food, gish im starving right now, we play all types of content in the game, from focused on WvW (my place) in Sorrow Furnace server, PvP, achievements (shinny!), fractals, dungeons whatever we feel good at the moment whit each others, we like everything (i just like to smash people in WvW and laugh hard like a mad man eating chips...) lol like i allways said theres 5 guild slots in your account, why dont give us a try? Once you meet us you cant leave <3 really you cant co we will stab your chars from the back at sight!!! Rofl, join us, join our discord to hear our voices and laugh whit me trying to get the words out whem i get salty in WvW haha (im from Argentina so my native lang is spanish) have people from around the world, give us a try and become the ultimare origami maker!! Uh? Wrong forum lol XxlocuraxX.1356 and discord XxlocuraxX.1356 (Sin)#5444 (send me food) and ask for the guild discord, have a good day, afternoon or night <3 (mr bean gift at the web site loool)

Archived