Where in the world do you want to be done with? vote naow

Fenom.9457

The opposite of my previous poll - this time it's exclusively regions we HAVE been to before, that you want the last chunks filled in. A few notes: I didn't include Maguuma Wastes because of limited ability to add more polls and the fact the region is expansion-sized and not -fill-in-gaps sized. Depending on where you place borders there may also not be any more of Ascalon left... and lastly, because we're also getting Elona, PoF (initial at least, idk about S4) won't have 100% of the CD

@rapthorne.7345 said:I never want the story to reach a point where there's just nothing left to return to an area for, or where we simply run out of space on the map.

Yes but with constant new maps we'll eventually run out of space. Not on the planet, but in a specific region like these. And new story can be done in old maps no problem

I hate places with lots of risen the most because they creep me out. I hate zombielike creatures. They are creepy, ugly, unhygienic and just....urgh! >_<

@ThomasC.1056 said:Any place that feels like a desert, a wasteland, an industrial area (charr, dredge, centaurs) is a no-go for me. And yes, I know PoF will lead me to the desert. Leave me crying under my blanket please.

And like Thomas, I also don't like places like that. But I still have high hopes for PoF :D

@ThomasC.1056 said:Any place that feels like a desert, a wasteland, an industrial area (charr, dredge, centaurs) is a no-go for me. And yes, I know PoF will lead me to the desert. Leave me crying under my blanket please.

I also feel like that - prefer maps like Caledon Forest or Auric Basin.

For instance I still find both Dry Top and Silverwastes incredibly dull and boring to play in so I avoid them if possible. Ember Bay however takes the cake for being most dull/lifeless environment.

However I think the Crystal Desert will offer a lot more interesting areas and variety of environments that could surprise us, and already I love the demo area with the contrast between farming land, city and desert. The colours are very well done. :)

@rapthorne.7345 said:I never want the story to reach a point where there's just nothing left to return to an area for, or where we simply run out of space on the map.

Agreed but maps will run out of space.

So in light of that, I myself put Orr. I'd like future story to revisit Arah (I wanted E6 to take us there like E4 takes us into CM). Only thing more I want of Orr in GW2 is a guild hall.

@Konig Des Todes.2086 said:

Agreed but maps will run out of space.

So in light of that, I myself put Orr. I'd like future story to revisit Arah (I wanted E6 to take us there like E4 takes us into CM). Only thing more I want of Orr in GW2 is a guild hall.

Arah map will be interesting since it'd be updating a map that already existed

Archived