Can you please add the title Bookworm as a reward for completing the Bookworm achievement? — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Can you please add the title Bookworm as a reward for completing the Bookworm achievement?

I know I'm not the only reader who would love to walk around with the title Bookworm over my head. Devs, could you possibly indulge us on this one?

Comments

• I would love that

• Witch of Doom.5739Witch of Doom.5739 Member ✭✭✭✭

That would be Nerdvana for this bookworm.

• Endless Soul.5178Endless Soul.5178 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 5, 2017

My main character would definitely use this title. It's a shame that Anet didn't do this already, it seems so obvious.

Asura characters: Zerina | Myndee | Bekka | Akee | Feyyt | Nuumy | Tylee | Rissa | Jaxxi | Sixx | Claara | Conii | Jymm | Synn | Zeena

Your skin will wrinkle and your youth will fade but your soul is endless

• kharmin.7683kharmin.7683 Member ✭✭✭✭

So many things that could have titles, but don't. I guess they have to draw their lines somewhere.

I am a very casual player.
    Very.
    Casual.

• Malediktus.9250Malediktus.9250 Member ✭✭✭✭

@kharmin.7683 said:
    So many things that could have titles, but don't. I guess they have to draw their lines somewhere.

They dont have to, they just chose to. Take Black Desert online for example. I think it has thousands of titles.

• Cragga the Eighty Third.6015Cragga the Eighty Third.6015 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 5, 2017

Or 'Librarian.' I would kill for that. (Well, in-game.) Maybe there could be an achievement for it where you had to finish Library Detective and Bookworm and the book-finding achievement in Kormir's library, and something at Durmond Priory's library, and maybe make one of those book-themed ascended back items...

• Yeah, and why doesn't dive master give the appropriate title? It's just some text after all, should be easily done.

• DearlyMe.5320DearlyMe.5320 Member ✭✭✭

I was just thinking last night as I was doing that one "I wish this came with a title." That would fit my Nyniendha so well.

Mains :: Gwenyna (Sylvari Chronomancer) and Nyniendha (Sylvari Reaper)
    7 Sylvari | 7 Asura | 3 Norn | 3 Human | 4 Charr
    https://dearlyme.tumblr.com/

• Malediktus.9250Malediktus.9250 Member ✭✭✭✭

I also wish for a "Glutton for punishment" title for the SAB tribulation mode achievement with the same name.

• @Cragga the Eighty Third.6015 said:
    Or 'Librarian.' I would kill for that. (Well, in-game.) Maybe there could be an achievement for it where you had to finish Library Detective and Bookworm and the book-finding achievement in Kormir's library, and something at Durmond Priory's library, and maybe make one of those book-themed ascended back items...

You don't have a toon called 'Conan', do you? ;)

• @Zoltar MacRoth.7146 said:

@Cragga the Eighty Third.6015 said:

You don't have a toon called 'Conan', do you? ;)

LOL! Nope.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.