Spoilers - Line of Dialog in Daybreak/ The First City

Wondering about a difference in the dialog for different characters.

Specifically, after fighting the Awakened Inquest, just before the Abomination appeared, Rytlock said, "That didn't sound like a little dead rodenty thing." My Asura character said, "Hey!"

Anyone who played a non-Asura in that sequence, do you remember if your character's response to Rytlock's remark was different?

@"Cragga the Eighty Third.6015" said:Wondering about a difference in the dialog for different characters.

Specifically, after fighting the Awakened Inquest, just before the Abomination appeared, Rytlock said, "That didn't sound like a little dead rodenty thing." My Asura character said, "Hey!"

Anyone who played a non-Asura in that sequence, do you remember if your character's response to Rytlock's remark was different?

Played with my friend on their mission and didn't hear them commenting at all.He's human.

I LOVE when they do race and profession specific things like this. I loved that sylvari players would experience the call of Mordemoth in HoT, and was disappointed when I didn't notice something similar in PoF for either race (unless I missed it?)

I really do hope in future expansions though that we get a arc that focuses on race, order or even profession, making character choices matter again. The story is a bit too copy/paste at times.

Archived