Mini Festive Aurene

Shirlias.8104

@Danikat.8537 said:I love this one!

My only problem with it is I really enjoyed the process of making the original mini Aurene, but then they brought out the festive version (and the squire and plush versions, but festive is my favourite) and now I always find it hard to decide which one to use.

During winter definitely this one.But a function which allows you to randomize a specified numbers of minis ( or outfits, or gliders, or mount skins ), to avoid those you don't like, would be really a thing.

@Shirlias.8104 said:

My only problem with it is I really enjoyed the process of making the original mini Aurene, but then they brought out the festive version (and the squire and plush versions, but festive is my favourite) and now I always find it hard to decide which one to use.

During winter definitely this one.But a function which allows you to randomize a specified numbers of minis ( or outfits, or gliders, or mount skins ), to avoid those you don't like, would be really a thing.

I still like foostivoo the merry for Christmas as he sings, but likewise I have and sometimes use festive Aurene. I agree it would be nice to have a few different ones appear when you change map so you can have some variety.

@apharma.3741 said:

@Shirlias.8104 said:

I still like foostivoo the merry for Christmas as he sings, but likewise I have and sometimes use festive Aurene. I agree it would be nice to have a few different ones appear when you change map so you can have some variety.

Oh dear, I think I need Foostivoo the Merry in my life now.

I'd love a way to randomise minis.

I have this in my other MMO via a 3rd-party addon and it's great, especially because I can select a sub-set of my minis, outfits etc. for each character to use. But even if it was just all of them randomised like the existing option for finishers it'd be great.

@bart.3687 said:Oh dear, I think I need Foostivoo the Merry in my life now.

It's a great mini pet. :D And the good news is you can get it - you need to buy (or wait until Wintersday and try to get from presents) 3 mini Snowmen/Infiniariums/Festive Golems and 250 Flawless Snowflakes and put them in the Mystic Forge: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Foostivoo_the_Merry

(I love being able to say that after all the years this mini, and the 3 it's made with, were unavailable.)

@Danikat.8537 said:I'd love a way to randomise minis.

I have this in my other MMO via a 3rd-party addon and it's great, especially because I can select a sub-set of my minis, outfits etc. for each character to use. But even if it was just all of them randomised like the existing option for finishers it'd be great.

@bart.3687 said:Oh dear, I think I need Foostivoo the Merry in my life now.

It's a great mini pet. :D And the good news is you can get it - you need to buy (or wait until Wintersday and try to get from presents) 3 mini Snowmen/Infiniariums/Festive Golems and 250 Flawless Snowflakes and put them in the Mystic Forge:

(I love being able to say that after all the years this mini, and the 3 it's made with, were unavailable.)

Yay, that's great! I luv quaggans and I always run with Poobadoo mini, but Foostivoo seems really cool for Christmas, and the fact that he sings makes him even more special. :grin:

@apharma.3741 said:

@Shirlias.8104 said:

I saw previously on the wiki that Foostivoo supposedly sings. Can anyone who has Foostivoo confirm that? I have the mini and he doesn't seem to sing at all.

@Wolfheart.7483 said:

@Shirlias.8104 said:

I saw previously on the wiki that Foostivoo supposedly sings. Can anyone who has Foostivoo confirm that? I have the mini and he doesn't seem to sing at all.

Watch the video I linked, the singing is clearly recorded but in game it is really really quiet and could be turned off depending on sound settings. He also doesn’t frequently make sounds unlike other robotic minis that never shut up.

@apharma.3741 said:

@Shirlias.8104 said:

Watch the video I linked, the singing is clearly recorded but in game it is really really quiet and could be turned off depending on sound settings. He also doesn’t frequently make sounds unlike other robotic minis that never shut up.

I saw the video. I have gone to a completely quiet area with sound turned way up and still nothing. My sound settings are all fine and all my other minis/items play their appropriate sounds. Must be extremely infrequent.

@Wolfheart.7483 said:

@Shirlias.8104 said:

I saw the video. I have gone to a completely quiet area with sound turned way up and still nothing. My sound settings are all fine and all my other minis/items play their appropriate sounds. Must be extremely infrequent.

Turn up all the sound settings in the sound menu of the game, go to somewhere quiet, zoom right in to the mini and wait 5-10 mins and you will most likely hear it a few times. The most noticeable sound is the coo at the end of one song. When I said really really quiet I am not kidding, it is whisper quiet.

@apharma.3741 said:

@Shirlias.8104 said:

Turn up all the sound settings in the sound menu of the game, go to somewhere quiet, zoom right in to the mini and wait 5-10 mins and you will most likely hear it a few times. The most noticeable sound is the coo at the end of one song. When I said really really quiet I am not kidding, it is whisper quiet.

"Quiet" was certainly accurate. I just finally heard it. I wish it was a bit louder but still a cute extra little effect. Thanks!

Archived