Pvp

Vahriin.5438

Anet should finally do something with scourage, half of the maps are literally unplayable (skyhammer for example). Just face 2 scourages that cover half of the map with braindead spamming their wells. Im not even surprised people keep leaving pvp content in this game. This class is rewarding too much for effort it requies, some classes is a piano play meanwhile scourage gameplay is all about hitting your head in keyobard and waiting till enemy get killed by 10 stacked conditions, every different. Just decrease amount of condis and increase stacking one type of it,. Torment for example.

Scou-Rages aside, I notice your thread title lacks description - perhaps consider calling it something more than "PVP"? - something along the lines of "PVP: scourges and me - find out why we don"t get on so well".

Scourge bashing threads are all over the forum - probably no need to start another - a large portion of the community have already voiced their concerns (which have a valid basis).

Also I see you are forming a pvp team:

@Vahriin.5438 said:Witam, jesteśmy niedawno utworzonym teamem nastawionym na turnieje wraz z treningami. Nasza obecna drużyna składa się z: Soulbeast / Guardian (FB) / Thief / Necro (scourage).

Two things from that - you have a scourge in your team - why would you like it nerfed? - Doesn't this mean their effectiveness will be reduced?Secondly - you have a guard in your team also. Depending on your build, this class has some excellent condi cleanse and condi converting skills; as do plenty of other builds and professions.

Scourge is certainly in a very strong position currently and perhaps requires some tuning, but getting upset and claiming maps are unplayable is over-exaggerating.

2 years ago i would have both of them anyway. Guardian and Necro are core pick in every meta. So your argument is invalid. Forcing players to make builds with as many cleanses as possible is just broken. As ranger i have some tricks, but be honest. Not everybody can play with cleanses on every skill, every few moment. You can always outrun team made mostly from scourages, yes, if they are completly new or retarded.

Archived