[Suggestion] Give squad leaders and commanders in squads a distinctive symbol

Umut.5471

Hello,Squad leaders and commanders can't be distinguished atm. Leaders generally create a second party in a squad, lock it and move themselves to there to allow that.But if the game gave squad leaders a different colored square, and moved them to the top of the list it would be easier to distinguish.Commanders in squads should also have a commander sign on their raid icon/square. I think it would be a good QoL upgrade for the squad system.

I agree.

It would be helpful in a lot of situations. Most commonly for me knowing who to right-click to join when using squads to move between maps. In theory you can pick anyone, but if it's something that gets organised quite quickly (like Dragon's Stand) a lot of people in the squad are likely to be on the wrong map too. You can waste a lot of time moving to their map only to find you're still not on the same one as the majority of the squad and run the risk of the map filling up before you find the right one.

@Danikat.8537 said:I agree.

It would be helpful in a lot of situations. Most commonly for me knowing who to right-click to join when using squads to move between maps. In theory you can pick anyone, but if it's something that gets organised quite quickly (like Dragon's Stand) a lot of people in the squad are likely to be on the wrong map too. You can waste a lot of time moving to their map only to find you're still not on the same one as the majority of the squad and run the risk of the map filling up before you find the right one.

Yeah it's one of the main problems with squads on LFG. If leaders don't lock themselves to the second raid it's really hard to know who is leader or commander. So you can't see who to join easily, you need to find the leader's name among that crowd.

Archived