Solo play Experience.

Chapell.1346

You no need to response.

Matchmaking/Leagues: Am not against by all means since you guys are very passionate on innovation but Leagues was entirely downhill on this game and its competitive nature by design makes the whole concept not feasible in large scale manner given the game genre, but if anything innovative; my suggestion could be remove Placement matches at all so that casuals (my self included) have a chance to compete in any Division and not to give them a momentarily fame to brag about and then Feed their Ratings on higher sharks to cycle the numbers.In regards on Matchmaking since it is always boils down into population issue; if we talk about numbers including algorithm while taking the Mega Server in mind (well IDK about them euros) but, what is the current chances, if we talk about percentage that we will get China players ingame to fuel up further our large population? I mean game is already in Chaos, why not ruin it further for fun?

Automated Tournaments: Another downhill approach where people can freely multibox in a live server.

Rewards: Am not into rewards and any kind of ingame progression ever since its not my cup of tea, infact they are slap on my face; but i can live with that to pleasure the majority since they are all Skin related, that said whenever i game, having one individual who try their best to communicate in a real time match is worth the payoff, that is the real reward for me.

Maps: If any chance by improving them could be, make pre match timer on Five minutes (Complicated,yes, but its fun Communicating with other individuals in your side because Build Synergy and Profession Counter) before game begin to affect Overall game wide quality game experience which sounds nice. Having to rely on echo location and mind games is too much super fast paced, i had to tell them that my Stunbreak(s) or Passives are on Cooldown and i need to pull back to simmer them down (Co-op).

Game Modes: Some game modes are bound to play in Private Custom game.

Miscellaneous: Please, no build templates. Learn from the Original game, let your competitive player base in your second Franchise (solo players) to learn everything under the sun and to show how wonderful Guild Wars2 trait system was from Solo to Team perspective, that's how you nurture your competitive player based and market a play the way you want, it'll take time but worth the risk.

Regards.@"ArenaNet QA Testing.7408" "

Idk what made you think that you points of view warranted a standalone thread but let me just say that when people mention "build templates", they don't mean default builds, they mean allowing us to SAVE multiple weapon, sigil, amulet and trait combos so we can just swap them around, as opposed to having to manually configure them each and every single time.

Balance: Okay, since i don't want to derail everything in those discussion and known to be them Moderators are so much sensitive interms of such; sensitivity be like having an F1 car on a super highway and accused you for grand theft auto like somebody stated before me, and given the severity into account since i manage to game my Fourth placement matches, i could say that, i have not seen any Revenant? if anything innovative to balance things out, i'd say you guys need to work diligently in your Networking area somehow it was tied into your Marketing dept. because said profession is really needs your Programming help for publicity.

Archived