Concerned about Ogreswatch Updates

jul.7602

@jul.7602 said:I don't want this to sound like an attack on arena net employees, but has anyone thought about the considerable effort arenanet has put into redesigning Ogreswatch? I think they've patched that area 3 times since PoF launched.

Who isn't worried?

The "Beta Links" were a lie.

The changing of "ETERNAL" Battlegrounds was wrong.

WvW is in dire condition and Anet stands mum.

@atheria.2837 said:

@jul.7602 said:I don't want this to sound like an attack on arena net employees, but has anyone thought about the considerable effort arenanet has put into redesigning Ogreswatch? I think they've patched that area 3 times since PoF launched.

Who isn't worried?

The "Beta Links" were a lie.

The changing of "ETERNAL" Battlegrounds was wrong.

WvW is in dire condition and Anet stands mum.

very good +1

I’m more concerned with being red team in EB at all, if you aren’t the dominant server (like my current match up where Kodash seems to have twice the population of both servers and is red) then being the red team in EB means you’ll have your keep trembled 24/7 from SM and only have 1 tower which can be realistically defended by a smaller force, Veloka.

I don’t know why they haven’t made redesigning the red side of EB the a top priority for the current WvW team. Maybe they’re too busy implementing mount skin crates.

Archived