Concerned about Ogreswatch Updates — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Concerned about Ogreswatch Updates

jul.7602jul.7602 Member ✭✭✭
edited December 7, 2017 in WvW

I don't want this to sound like an attack on arena net employees, but has anyone thought about the considerable effort arenanet has put into redesigning Ogreswatch? I think they've patched that area 3 times since PoF launched.

Comments

• Kovu.7560Kovu.7560 Member ✭✭✭✭

Its all ogre now!

~ Kovu

Fort Aspenwood,
    Ranger, Necromancer.

• Blodeuyn.2751Blodeuyn.2751 Member ✭✭✭

@Kovu.7560 said:
    Its all ogre now!

~ Kovu

Players have been asking for a new map. Ogre BL it is.

At least they are doing something in wvw.

Blodeuyn Tylwyth
    Quaggan OP [QOP], League of Extraordinary Siegers [LEXS]

• Burnfall.9573Burnfall.9573 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 7, 2017

@atheria.2837 said:

@jul.7602 said:
    I don't want this to sound like an attack on arena net employees, but has anyone thought about the considerable effort arenanet has put into redesigning Ogreswatch? I think they've patched that area 3 times since PoF launched.

Who isn't worried?

The "Beta Links" were a lie.

The changing of "ETERNAL" Battlegrounds was wrong.

WvW is in dire condition and Anet stands mum.

very good +1

• Shazmataz.1423Shazmataz.1423 Member ✭✭✭

Epic fights this week around ogrewatch....(and last week if YB would come out to play)

• "considerable effort"

You can do that and test it in an afternoon! It wasnt much effort.
    And no one really asked for it to be moved.
    And as usual, it doesnt fix the countless real problems with the gamemode!

• Vavume.8065Vavume.8065 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 7, 2017

@Kovu.7560 said:
    Its all ogre now!

~ Kovu

Don't you mean "They think it's all ogre, it is now"

• apharma.3741apharma.3741 Member ✭✭✭✭

I’m more concerned with being red team in EB at all, if you aren’t the dominant server (like my current match up where Kodash seems to have twice the population of both servers and is red) then being the red team in EB means you’ll have your keep trembled 24/7 from SM and only have 1 tower which can be realistically defended by a smaller force, Veloka.

I don’t know why they haven’t made redesigning the red side of EB the a top priority for the current WvW team. Maybe they’re too busy implementing mount skin crates.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.