[Suggestion] Idle animations and new voicelines

ectogasm.8764

Different animation-sets sound cool. Maybe even multiple slots so you can mix up the animation-routine.This could finally give the personality-choice(charm, dignity, ferocity) during character-creation a new meaning by giving you that animation-set. Then another for your race and you're set to go.

They could monetize additional animation-sets via the gemstore, just like finishers.

I'm happy with the voices but I'd like more options for the idle animations. Add new ones, let people choose the one(s) they like (up to 3 or 5) and give us an on/off button. Maybe it should be exclusive to Total Makeover Kits (because it's extra work for Anet). Here's my idea, sorry for my bad Photoshop. :D

thBWusb.jpg

@Ayumi Spender.1082 said:Make it Gemstore only, please. I like my character being civilized to not stretch in public.

No thanks. I’m not paying for something that was removed by mistake. Add new ones for 25 or so gems per, but re-add the human female ones as standard to human and Norn. Sylvari still do their idle heel-toe swing.Make it a checkbox in options.

@Haleydawn.3764 said:

@Ayumi Spender.1082 said:Make it Gemstore only, please. I like my character being civilized to not stretch in public.

No thanks. I’m not paying for something that was removed by mistake. Add new ones for 25 or so gems per, but re-add the human female ones as standard to human and Norn. Sylvari still do their idle heel-toe swing.Make it a checkbox in options.

Make a checkbox for the Sylvari one too, please.I don't like that swinging as it makes me look like something is mentally wrong with my character.Especially with that 8) grin on her face.

As the comments above, I agree making the idle animations optional rather than updating them into the game even if some people do not like the animations. As for me, i do not like the stretch animation for human female characters.i9rW0BL.jpgHaving the Mad Scientist outfit + Warbringer + Bolt/Fractal shield, the stretch doesn't fit to this at all. I don't mind if other people want to use the animation. But for me? Nope.

I agree more animations for emotes even idle animation choices with on and off switch, voices for emotes and most of all more emotes its a MUST and please add animations to them its a must as theirs a lot of people RP in GW2 or encourage Rping to new players or current players.

@"Fantasy.5321" said:I'm happy with the voices but I'd like more options for the idle animations. Add new ones, let people choose the one(s) they like (up to 3 or 5) and give us an on/off button. Maybe it should be exclusive to Total Makeover Kits (because it's extra work for Anet). Here's my idea, sorry for my bad Photoshop. :D

thBWusb.jpg

This is fantastic, Fantasy, great work!I want this please, Anet.

• 2 weeks later...

@Ardid.7203 said:

@"Fantasy.5321" said:I'm happy with the voices but I'd like more options for the idle animations. Add new ones, let people choose the one(s) they like (up to 3 or 5) and give us an on/off button. Maybe it should be exclusive to Total Makeover Kits (because it's extra work for Anet). Here's my idea, sorry for my bad Photoshop. :D

thBWusb.jpg

This is fantastic, Fantasy, great work!I want this please, Anet.

I like that, it is great to have more idle options, and definitely fine to me if it is gemstore item only.

thBWusb.jpgQuestion 1: why does that womans boobs have wifi with mediocre reception?

Question 2: wouldnt this be better to have in the character menu, just like the outfit tab? An emote tab, plain and simple. Yeah yeah it would no doubt be gemstore items but really, thats not so bad. With this idea you have to buy a makeover kit anyway, even if all you want to change is animation.

@Dawdler.8521 said:

thBWusb.jpg

Question 1: why does that womans boobs have wifi with mediocre reception?

Question 2: wouldnt this be better to have in the character menu, just like the outfit tab? An emote tab, plain and simple. Yeah yeah it would
no doubt
be gemstore items but really, thats not so bad. With this idea you have to buy a makeover kit anyway, even if all you want to change is animation.

Answer 1: I am not an artist (in fact, I suck at drawing) but I've noticed that "lines" next to bodyparts mean movement in comics, that's what I tried to do here (and failed, apparently). For example (not mine):EhZHLUE.jpg

And before you ask, no, I don't want a "boob jiggle" idle animation (but I guess male players would enjoy it).

Answer 2: Good idea. I honestly don't care how they do it as long as I get a way to completely disable idle animations... :,D

Archived