Which Servers are most active after 7 pm Pacific Time (UTC -8) ?

kta.6502

Hello, everyone! I'm currently on the Tarnished Coast (NA) server. I noticed that evening WvW is pretty much DEAD on TC (PvE, Fractals, and general chat on the maps are still very active though). I used to play til 1 am with various WvW guilds while chatting with gamers on TC's community voice chat. Now, whenever I log on to do my WvW dailies, I'm finding that I can't find a group to run with at all. I could easily start a new account specifically for WvW. So any suggestions? Which servers are active after 7 PM US Pacific Time (UTC -8)?

@Sleepwalker.1398 said:That's a good link.It makes us in TC look good..lol, largely thanks to one of our opponents that's thrown in the towel for next 2/3 weeks.If they'd played, that data would've shown a different story and we'd be ones going do to T4 instead of them.

Even before that, TC was middle of the pack except OCX/SEA. You can really tell why some servers are constantly high tiered by the coverage alone.

@Evolute.6239 said:

@Sleepwalker.1398 said:That's a good link.It makes us in TC look good..lol, largely thanks to one of our opponents that's thrown in the towel for next 2/3 weeks.If they'd played, that data would've shown a different story and we'd be ones going do to T4 instead of them.

Even before that, TC was middle of the pack except OCX/SEA. You can really tell why some servers are constantly high tiered by the coverage alone.

Believe it or not, TC used to be a very busy Tier 1 server when I started the game back in 2013. We constantly went toe-to-toe against the full-time hardcore progression players of Blackgate and the WvW enthusiasts of Jade Quarry. The TC server was shared by both hardcore WvWers and RPers. Of course, there were WvW Roleplayers who used to hold Dolyak Trains, help guard the forts, and manage supplies. Every time I go on the old maps, I always remember the various events that took place there. It sad that it's so quiet now.

Archived