Ascended armor

Bullgar.6519

ive been playing guild of wars since the beginning and since then i have lvld my craftings all the way up but it feels like it really hasnt changed then other than new legendarys and some new armors that have came out i havent really seen any new ascended armors only the ones that were there since the beginings and the ones with new stats but no new Armors of ascended type it kind of makes me feel like i lvld my crafting for nothing. Even on the Black lion market there is a ascended tab on armors but nothing shows up.

Ascended are account bound. They would not show on the TP. The tab is only for the mats

Most new skins also come out either as exotics or as collection/vendor rewards and not as crafting. But you still need crafting to Spec your character sufficiently (escpecially for fractals and raids), many collections for prestigious items and skins still require some (or a lot) high level crafting, you need it also for legendary crafting and making ascended mats and selling them is also a pretty ok way to make some gold.

Archived