Why is JQ still closed?

ThunderPanda.1872

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If JQ and servers alike cant open in the broke system, and after their movements and they find they're still locked. You will see a mass exodus from this games WvW population that you've never seen before. For those of you who wishes this instead of them fixing a broken system, this would indeed do more harm to the game than a server not playing WvW for 3 weeks. Being locked and split from your friends for 7 months is enough. From that point on communities everywhere will start to feel powerless...

@MaLeVoLenT.8129 said:Being locked and split from your friends for 7 months is enough. From that point on communities everywhere will start to feel powerless...

Which is a problem of those players' own making. You have a choice to transfer everyone to an open server, or your guild could stop recruiting off server if it doesn't want to move.

And the wvw population is already way down. It started dropping way before servers started getting locked, and it's happening on all servers by the look of it.

@Choppy.4183 said:

@MaLeVoLenT.8129 said:Being locked and split from your friends for 7 months is enough. From that point on communities everywhere will start to feel powerless...

Which is a problem of those players' own making. You have a choice to transfer everyone to an open server, or your guild could stop recruiting off server if it doesn't want to move.

And the wvw population is already way down. It started dropping way before servers started getting locked, and it's happening on all servers by the look of it.

Yes those players have the choice to xfer, splitting apart their community to take a gamble on a new one. Perhaps they should go to a linked server where they then would have to move every 2months to get the type of fights they desire. Perhaps those players would like to play with 1 or 2 or 3 guilds of the same server of JQ. Perhaps if they move the rest would move with them because they're like a family. You tell me whats worse. 20 people joining a family of 300, or 300 players moving to a server.

You can easily see where the logic of just xfer falls flat.

We also have the choice to not play the game mode.

@MaLeVoLenT.8129 said:

@Choppy.4183 said:

Yes those players have the choice to xfer, splitting apart their community to take a gamble on a new one. Perhaps they should go to a linked server where they then would have to move every 2months to get the type of fights they desire. Perhaps those players would like to play with 1 or 2 or 3 guilds of the same server of JQ. Perhaps if they move the rest would move with them because they're like a family. You tell me whats worse. 20 people joining a family of 300, or 300 players moving to a server.

You conveniently chose to skip the bit about not recruiting off server, huh?

@Choppy.4183 said:

@MaLeVoLenT.8129 said:

@Choppy.4183 said:

The stunning part of that to me is the guild size if 300 that plays WvW.

@MaLeVoLenT.8129 said:Perhaps if they move the rest would move with them because they're like a family. You tell me whats worse. 20 people joining a family of 300, or 300 players moving to a server.

You can easily see where the logic of just xfer falls flat.I know which option the current monetization model prefers.

@ThunderPanda.1872 said:

@insight.3916 said:Maybe Anet didn't fall for that trick.Maybe time to disband and look for other servers.My 1 question though: If JQ did open, where exactly are you guys getting the players to join from?

There's probably many guilds stuck in kitten matchups that already ready to bandwagon somewhere else

Are there? I thought guilds were looking to leave T1, as that's the only real kitten matchup apparently, and JQ would be headed back to T1 if it starts playing again.

@Chaba.5410 said:

@ThunderPanda.1872 said:

@insight.3916 said:Maybe Anet didn't fall for that trick.Maybe time to disband and look for other servers.My 1 question though: If JQ did open, where exactly are you guys getting the players to join from?

There's probably many guilds stuck in kitten matchups that already ready to bandwagon somewhere else

Are there? I thought guilds were looking to leave T1, as that's the only real kitten matchup apparently, and JQ would be headed back to T1 if it starts playing again.

They are probably waiting to transfer into JQ.

@Choppy.4183 said:

@MaLeVoLenT.8129 said:

@Choppy.4183 said:

No I didn't conveniently skip it. If you can't see the flaws in your logic well then. I have nothing more to say.

@ThunderPanda.1872 said:

So they can help JQ rise back up into another kitten matchup?

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

@Choppy.4183 said:

@MaLeVoLenT.8129 said:

@Choppy.4183 said:

The stunning part of that to me is the guild size if 300 that plays WvW.

I said a family of 300. 300 players. Not a guild of 300. Some of you act like this is the first time something like this happened. When in reality this JQ tank is more like the 20th generation of Tanking. Tanking and Blackouts have been happening since 2013. The only reason BG exceeds the cap is because the system is broken. BG use to pioneer the manipulation of server caps. BG use to plan blackouts to pad its coverage. No server is different. MAG is on tanking session 4 or 5. Their 1 first attempt stopped TC from tanking out of Tier 1 making the server infight unto implosion. History repeats itself and what JQ is doing is no different than Kodash, MAG, FA, BG, TC , SoS, and servers alike.

As time goes on and the population get worse, the manipulations get greater and more consistent. ArenaNet does not help by producing systems like server-links and 1up 1down without resetting the progressive history of each and every server. They just add onto the problem and the communities alike just react. This is what you're experiencing right now. Server communities and guilds reacting.

@MaLeVoLenT.8129 said:> Yes those players have the choice to xfer, splitting apart their community to take a gamble on a new one. Perhaps they should go to a linked server where they then would have to move every 2months to get the type of fights they desire. Perhaps those players would like to play with 1 or 2 or 3 guilds of the same server of JQ. Perhaps if they move the rest would move with them because they're like a family. You tell me whats worse. 20 people joining a family of 300, or 300 players moving to a server.

And your alternative seems to be that other guilds and players take a risk to move to JQ where at some point the native JQ'ers will throw another temper tantrum and stop playing again until they get "open" because they either don't know how to be competitive or can't faceroll their opponents.

And your alternative seems to be that other guilds and players take a risk to move to JQ where at some point the native JQ'ers will throw another temper tantrum and stop playing again until they get "open" because they either don't know how to be competitive or can't faceroll their opponents.

Nah I never said JQ would stop playing. I said a mass exodus. I meant overall. Not just from JQ. Its already happening. People have already quit the game due to locked server status.How can JQ be impatient when JQs waited 7months of time.

Archived