Follower Desmina Outfit

Lina.1327

A few people have gotten the Desmina outfit free from gw2 stating that they’re a valuable player in the community. Is this a random giveaway? I’m not trying to start rumors or anything at all, I’m just curious because I didn’t get one and not many others.

I think your friends are pulling your leg. Anet hasn't given out free gemstore items like this since Season 1 ended if I remember correctly. I remember during Bazaar of Four Winds I got one of those kites before they were put into gem store for making a bunch of gem store purchases that month/quarter.

@notebene.3190 said:

@Ayumi Spender.1082 said:Seeing this topic is made, I would like to ask... can we get a version without heels? Everything else about it is perfect (minus headgear, but I can hide that).

I'd make other changes myself. Another one I'm not interested in. Glad to see there are those that like it, though.

It kind of have a Punkish winter-looking outfit to me if I just look at it without the headgear and from the front where I can't see the heels.Just want either a version without heels.

@Ravij.9856 said:I think your friends are pulling your leg. Anet hasn't given out free gemstore items like this since Season 1 ended if I remember correctly. I remember during Bazaar of Four Winds I got one of those kites before they were put into gem store for making a bunch of gem store purchases that month/quarter.nope, they sent a pic too.

@Lina.1327 said:

@Ravij.9856 said:I think your friends are pulling your leg. Anet hasn't given out free gemstore items like this since Season 1 ended if I remember correctly. I remember during Bazaar of Four Winds I got one of those kites before they were put into gem store for making a bunch of gem store purchases that month/quarter.nope, they sent a pic too.

A pic with an email from ANet saying free outfit for being a valuable player?

@Just a flesh wound.3589 said:

@Lina.1327 said:

in game mail with the bl logo... i havent ever gotten a gift so maybe it could be something anonymous, but im assuming its from them yes

@Lina.1327 said:

@Lina.1327 said:

in game mail with the bl logo... i havent ever gotten a gift so maybe it could be something anonymous, but im assuming its from them yes

Hmmm. Maybe you could post the picture. Possibly it was a gift from another player from the gem store with an attached message.

@Lina.1327 said:

@Lina.1327 said:

Hmmm. Maybe you could post the picture. Possibly it was a gift from another player from the gem store with an attached message.

@Lina.1327 said:

@Lina.1327 said:

https://neon-glowbug.tumblr.com/post/168300181905

@Lina.1327 said:

@Lina.1327 said:

@Lina.1327 said:

@Lina.1327 said:

@Lina.1327 said:

That actually doesn’t rule out a gift with attached message from a player. The Royal Guard outfit that was gifted to players had ANet’s name on it.

@Lina.1327 said:

@Lina.1327 said:

@Lina.1327 said:

@Lina.1327 said:

That actually doesn’t rule out a gift with attached message from a player.
that was gifted to players had ANet’s name on it.

I... never got that and my account was made in 2013...

It looks like someone gifted that outfit to your friend(s) and not ANet, if they actually did for some really weird reason but it would be a ANet tag upper corner.I honestly doubt they would, even if they're ''valuable player in the community'', lol :lol:It simply could be from anyone who gifted the outfit cuz of that auto-message from Black Lion TP.

@Ayumi Spender.1082 said:

@Lina.1327 said:

@Lina.1327 said:

@Lina.1327 said:

@Lina.1327 said:

I suggest you contact support. If you fell through the cracks somehow they should be able to send you one.

@OPMy guess is it was a gift from another player and that if it was from ANet it would directly say so

• ArenaNet Staff

Guys, I know absolutely nothing about a random outfit giveaway to anyone -- good customer or not! :)

I feel sure that, as others have pointed out, this was a gift from one player to another. There's no precedence that a Black Lion Trading Company mail would be used to send a freebie to a sub-group of players. (Other gifts come through a different sender, as I recall.)

Also, the gift sender can write any message they want in the mail that delivers the gifted item. That is what I believe happened here.

I can check tomorrow, but I feel that I can set this one to rest. :)

@Lina.1327 said:

@Lina.1327 said:

@Lina.1327 said:

@Lina.1327 said:

You should have? Mine was made in 2013 as well, and I got mine. Maybe you accidentally deleted it (or the toon you accepted the mail on)?

Seriously it would be nice if you celebrated the people that pay for your over head through hundreds of dollars worth of gem purchases as opposed to your YouTube partners that live off of and pay for gems through donations through Patron (if you look at it that way they're really spending some one else's money).

Just saying.

Pretty sure I've spent at least $200 on Gems in the past month, guess that's not enough to be 'valued'.

@Valkyrie.1794 said:

@Lina.1327 said:

@Lina.1327 said:

@Lina.1327 said:

@Lina.1327 said:

You should have? Mine was made in 2013 as well, and I got mine. Maybe you accidentally deleted it (or the toon you accepted the mail on)?

No. I never got it and never had it to delete.I had the same problem which I have never gotten my 3 birthday gifts either for my oldest character until Arenanet fixed it for her 4th birthday this year after contacting them.

@Lina.1327 said:

@Lina.1327 said:

@Lina.1327 said:

@Lina.1327 said:

No. I never got it and never had it to delete.I had the same problem which I have never gotten my 3 birthday gifts either for my oldest character until Arenanet fixed it for her 4th birthday this year after contacting them.

Oh that's awful. I suppose your best bet is to contact them about the outfit? Hope they can get you a replacement! Should be an easy enough matter to see that you're account is x days old, and you don't have the outfit in your wardrobe.

Archived