What happen to JQ?

cpchow.7416

My guildmate in JQ told me that their server is sinking like titanic. He cant even complete the wvw diamond chest these few weeks. Everyday he get in a WvW map, there are more than 5 thieves camping outside the spawn. The saddest thing is that he cant enjoy the outmanned pips buff because of it. No one is willing to tag up and lead the server. The server is in low morale and ppt. He told me he is going to transfer to another server with better activity and I recommend him to transfer to SOS (As it is a solid T1 server now). Are there any suggestions?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@cpchow.7416 said:My guildmate in JQ told me that their server is sinking like titanic. He cant even complete the wvw diamond chest these few weeks. Everyday he get in a WvW map, there are more than 5 thieves camping outside the spawn. The saddest thing is that he cant enjoy the outmanned pips buff because of it. No one is willing to tag up and lead the server. The server is in low morale and ppt. He told me he is going to transfer to another server with better activity and I recommend him to transfer to SOS (As it is a solid T1 server now). Are there any suggestions?

It would appear they have chosen not to play in order to become an open server for transfers

@Choppy.4183 said:It's because the large JQ guilds have asked people to stop playing to trick Anet into opening the server so they can pull people from other servers.

Really? He decided to transfer to aother server because of the WvW Legendary armor and back. There is no point to stay in a dead server.

@cpchow.7416 said:

@Choppy.4183 said:It's because the large JQ guilds have asked people to stop playing to trick Anet into opening the server so they can pull people from other servers.

Really? He decided to transfer to aother server because of the WvW Legendary armor and back. There is no point to stay in a dead server.

If he wants to go back, there is a small chance they will open.

My bet is they will get a link first, and that will push the dead time into 6 weeks.

@cpchow.7416 said:

Well, if he transfers he'll be locked out of gaining pips for a whole complete match plus whatever is left of this match. JQ isn't dead, btw. They plan on starting up again after Dec. 18th. By that time your friend will be eligible to start earning pips again so it would be pretty much a waste to transfer.

Cloudfly not there?

People not playing?

JQ is linked - and it is much lower than it has been in years.

I am not on JQ, but I was - and it was one of the most disastrous WvW experiences I've ever had with no tag (Cloudfly wasn't playing for months) no cohesion and the links dragging it and every other server into disarray, mistrust and massive trolling on all sides.

@cpchow.7416 said:My guildmate in JQ told me that their server is sinking like titanic. He cant even complete the wvw diamond chest these few weeks. Everyday he get in a WvW map, there are more than 5 thieves camping outside the spawn. The saddest thing is that he cant enjoy the outmanned pips buff because of it. No one is willing to tag up and lead the server. The server is in low morale and ppt. He told me he is going to transfer to another server with better activity and I recommend him to transfer to SOS (As it is a solid T1 server now). Are there any suggestions?

As many others in this thread have already mentioned: a large number of JQ's "top" guilds have decided to throw matches until they get down to the lower tiers for "good fights" and opened for transfers. What's really going to happen is that they'll end up in T3/4 where there are no actual fights after Sunday, and ANet will give them a link long before opening them up seeing as what's being done is currently widely publicized.

@GottFaust.5297 said:

As many others in this thread have already mentioned: a large number of JQ's "top" guilds have decided to throw matches until they get down to the lower tiers for "good fights" and opened for transfers. What's really going to happen is that they'll end up in T3/4 where there are no actual fights after Sunday, and ANet will give them a link long before opening them up seeing as what's being done is currently widely publicized.

Yep, spot on. If they think they are going to get these massive 60 on 60 fights down in T3/4 they are dreaming. It's very small scale down here and as usual JQ will tank, then blob up 60v20 and whine some more about there's no fights.

They want "easy fights" not "good fights". Sounds like they want to throw a tantrum because things are not going their way so they gotta ruin everyone's tier lol

@RodOfDeath.5247 said:

@GottFaust.5297 said:

Yep, spot on. If they think they are going to get these massive 60 on 60 fights down in T3/4 they are dreaming. It's very small scale down here and as usual JQ will tank, then blob up 60v20 and whine some more about there's no fights.

They want "easy fights" not "good fights". Sounds like they want to throw a tantrum because things are not going their way so they gotta ruin everyone's tier lol

Yup pretty much is the case with most of ANet's current target audiences. Not just JQ either.

You think if BG pugs lost their huge coverage advantage. That they wouldn't be doing the same. Then think again! I mean look at MAG, it's the same thing. Tanking for easier steamrolls. [Pretty much sums up most of the current GW2's WvW community.]

Which is why they would not even dare step a foot out of GW2. Because they know that they would be instantly reminded, of how much they not only suck IRL. But also fail at gaming as well! :trollface:

@cpchow.7416 said:

It's not dead. It's resting.

Yeah guys. Fuck JQ, they just want to super stack to go topple BG, thats why them and every other server is tanking to avoid T1 to get fites in the lower tier to stack really high server populations to go back to T1 to tank out of it again. OnS should just recruit on server and tell everyone who wants to join them off server to get lost and then transfer their guild to join them cuz if their friends then thats what friends do is spend lots of gems to join each person on one server but thats not stacking tho.

Gregor Payne for Anet Partner btw

@GottFaust.5297 said:As many others in this thread have already mentioned: a large number of JQ's "top" guilds have decided to throw matches until they get down to the lower tiers for "good fights" and opened for transfers. What's really going to happen is that they'll end up in T3/4 where there are no actual fights after Sunday, and ANet will give them a link long before opening them up seeing as what's being done is currently widely publicized.

??

@RodOfDeath.5247 said:

??

??

??

JQ is tanking to open. JQ doesn't want to fight the snoozefest that is T3/4. Maybe actually figure out what's happening before hitting the keyboard with your head, kids.

@Namer.9750 said:

@GottFaust.5297 said:As many others in this thread have already mentioned: a large number of JQ's "top" guilds have decided to throw matches until they get down to the lower tiers for "good fights" and opened for transfers. What's really going to happen is that they'll end up in T3/4 where there are no actual fights after Sunday, and ANet will give them a link long before opening them up seeing as what's being done is currently widely publicized.

??

@RodOfDeath.5247 said:

??

??

??

JQ is tanking to open. JQ doesn't want to fight the snoozefest that is T3/4. Maybe actually figure out what's happening before hitting the keyboard with your head, kids.

You missed the part where I mentioned "and opened for transfers" and "Anet will give them a link long before opening them up seeing as what's being done is currently widely publicized." apparently. They aren't hiding it in the slightest, and the links/full status are both completely manual. ANet knows what they're doing.

@Namer.9750 said:

??

@RodOfDeath.5247 said:

??

??

??

There's another one, throwing a temper tantrum lol

Archived