Random Damage

I'm not sure if this is the right place to mention my issue, or if this is something only affecting me and I should submit a ticket. I scrolled a few pages of bugs listed here and don't see another one like mine. My issue is that for the past month or so (perhaps even since the launch of PoF) when playing on any of my characters, i will randomly and suddenly take a large chunk of damage (about 4k or so, depending on which toon I'm playing) that seems to come from no source. This happens in pve, wvw, fractals, etc. When I check my combat log there is NO reference to this damage being taken. And even weirder is that if I am in combat, the damage will start to quickly heal itself as if I am out of combat (even though I'm not). It seems to happen frequently in certain activities, but I can't pinpoint exactly what causes it to happen. I did T4 fractals today and it must've happened at least 10 times. Just BAM a sudden damage burst of -4208 with no record in my combat log, and then the damage starts to quickly heal itself as if I'm out of combat.

Has anyone else experienced this? Should I submit a ticket or just here? I've tried to just deal with it hoping it was happening to others and that it would be fixed in a patch, but it's really quite annoying and has caused me to get downed in fractals and other events when i otherwise wouldn't.

Archived