Desert Shroud - Barrier scaling quiestion.

Quam.7218

Hi,

I have a question. Today I decided to armor my Necro with Magi armor. (I got only 1 Magi Ring and 1 Accessory other jewelery is Viper's, armor and weapons are Magi).

I notices in combat that my Desert Shroud barrier is kinda weak, so i check the difference between Magi and Viper.

F2: Viper vs Magi 2100 -> 3000Heal: Viper vs Magi 4200 -> 6100F5: Viper vs Magi 5000 -> 5700

Is it my imagination or is the F5 (Desert Shroud) scaling really poorly?

Ty for clarification.

It is, but it's not a huge deal since that only heals you, so it's not a strong skill for a support scourge. I will say, I use shamans for my support scourge so you still do some damage. It's a little less healing power, but being able to do ok damage and decent epidemics is really nice.

Got it, I looked a little closer at all those skills and their scaling.

You are right the desert shroud scales the worst yet even 700 barrier bonus is really poor compare to the other skills.

I wasn't concidering shaman's because I play with dagger as mainhand. So the shroud generation is smoother. But indeed I was thinking about a more offensive trinkets.Berserker, Valkyrie, Marauder for more direct damage, trailblazer for more condi support or maybe Cleric. I'm still thinking.

I felt even without damage the support is so big that the rest of my team dies only when too far. Yes the fights are longer but more stable. When I pug t3 we wipe 5-6 times because... Pugs. But when I go support and tell them to stack on me, we fight longer but rarely full wipe. So I love it.

Archived