did the Great Hall small chests change for anyone? — Guild Wars 2 Forums

did the Great Hall small chests change for anyone?

They kept coming up as opened during the event before I could open them, although the first one seemed to have worked. I am guessing I was not at my cap either as it was the first time I had done the event today (well, palawadan a few minutes ago).

New to the game? Feel free to give a yell if you need PVE help.

Comments

• Menadena.7482Menadena.7482 Member ✭✭✭✭

Maybe it was a bug with the instance? I disconnected and reconnected and it is fine this time. All that lost loot though.

• Zaklex.6308Zaklex.6308 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Menadena.7482 said:
    They kept coming up as opened during the event before I could open them, although the first one seemed to have worked. I am guessing I was not at my cap either as it was the first time I had done the event today (well, palawadan a few minutes ago).

How many chests did you open in the Palawadan event, because that could cause your character to reach it's cap without even doing the Great Hall. Palawadan spawns 30 chests which you can reloot as many times as you can get to them as they respawn, so it's quite possible to hit the 60 chest limit just on that event alone.

Yes...no...maybe...what do you want, can't you see I'm busy saving the world...AGAIN!

• Menadena.7482Menadena.7482 Member ✭✭✭✭

Ah, if both are in the same limit that is probably why then, thanks. I got most of the chests both times (there were a few I missed).

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.