Crafting Panel QOL request

setdog.1592

ok, so this may sound trivial, however, i think alot of people may recognize this.

when i open the crafting panel, all of the content sections under one of my professions is expanded.
i always collapse the drop downs, every time. its kind of annoying. I wish it was collapsed when I open the crafting panel, and I can then more quickly go to the section i want to expand.i know there is a search feature, but sometimes i just want to head right to a section. most of the time ectoplasm refinement. and i have to collapse all those sections every time.i think it might be more efficient with the sections collapsed and then i expand one by one, not all fully expanded at the start.or maybe a selection we can toggle to Collapse or Expand All.

There is so much room for improvement when it comes to the crafting interface. I think it's not considered a big deal because you only really use it for levelling a craft, and that takes only 1h 30m or a couple of hours if you are still learning what to do. Afterwards, I only use it for ecto refinement, and rarely craft anything. And I never craft anything besides ascended stuff because everything else makes no sense economically unless you want the skin. I would already be happy if the UI would remember the last item I crafted.

Archived