Thanks for the Removal of "Draft Saved" — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Thanks for the Removal of "Draft Saved"

IndigoSundown.5419IndigoSundown.5419 Member ✭✭✭✭
edited December 8, 2017 in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

The removal of the feature has also removed the minor aggravation of the message invariably popping up and obscuring the post. This is much appreciated.

Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it. -- Santayana

Comments

• Ashen.2907Ashen.2907 Member ✭✭✭✭

@IndigoSundown.5419 said:
    The removal of the feature has also removed the minor aggravation of the message invariably popping up and obscuring the post. This is much appreciated.

.....Ditto.....

• Yeah I just noticed that I don't have any saved drafts anymore unless I want to have them :)
    (Also means that 'undo' works for longer.)

Hype is the path to the dark side. Hype leads to unfulfilled expectations. Disappointment leads to anger. Anger leads to disgust. Disgust leads to "oh, new shinies! I'm back!"

• Ayumi Spender.1082Ayumi Spender.1082 Member ✭✭✭✭

I wish there was an option to turn it back on at least in settings.
    Sometimes things happen when I'm typing something and I can lose my place during certain occasions which if I don't hit "Save draft" before I prepare for the problem (which I can't as it randomly happens), I'm sool.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.