[EU][RAID] 900Li player LF weekly fullclearing roster

Relliktsohg.8713

Hi, I'm a shy but friendly 28 years old player looking to join a static roster in order to fullclear raids every week, and train/clear the new CMs.

I left my previous guild because the ambiance was... less than ideal, even if the clears were mostly clean and fast.I'm now looking for a more relaxed group, that can joke and have fun while playing efficiently, and is not looking for optimisation at all costs.I'm always up for training or self-improvement, but it has to remain a pleasure and not a second job !

I'm often available for fractals, dungeons, general PvE, or even some PvP (I'm a casual platinum player, with season 2 legend title).I love raid training sessions with new strategies, alternatives comps, or simply trying to beat a CM, as long as the fullclear has been done and the ambiance remains joyful.

I find team spirit to be an important aspect of raiding in gw2, and most of all I'm looking to have fun !

My full-geared classes are (in order of preference) : Druid, Chrono, Bannerslave, Dragonhunter.Those also have AR, so they are ready for high-level fractals too.I have some experience on Necro and Revenant as well, though I wouldn't say I master those.I'm aslo willing to gear&learn any class/role that is needed.

I've been raiding since Spirit Vale was released and have only skipped a few weeks.I have accumulated 900Li, and I'm working on my third legendary armors.I have done every CM available, except Dhuum (well, not yet !).

I used to play Druid in my previous guild, but I am fairly competent as Chrono - both dps and tank.I Have tanked on every boss except Dhuum, and I still lack experience with chronotank on w5 in general.

Special mentions :

• I can tank&distort on VG
  • I have killed VG in a 5-man group
  • I know cannon patterns & timers on Sabetha (should be standard but was somehow an achievement in my previous guild =P)
  • I can kite & catch most of greens on Sabetha
  • I can push as druid on KC like a big boy
  • I can do the teleport skip on laby
  • I can tank Xera since I know the pattern succession (again, weirdly not-so-common)
  • I can push golems on Soulless Horror as druid (and like doing so !)

My ingame is Relliktsohg.8713, feel free to contact me anytime.

I'm looking forward to any questions you may have, and I hope to find the perfect group of friends to join in !

Until then, have fun !

Archived